PDA

View Full Version : [bug] Boxes disappear with camera pan

SF_FallenAfar
01-28-2016, 02:29 PM
The survival guide number may wrong here as I cant access intel items in the beta.

However where you get survival guide page 4, it is a n upstairs apartment with 2 searchable draws a double fridge along with a ruck sack and radio o nthe kitchen bench.

If you go into the small bedroom where a set of draws are there are two storage card board boxes these upon apnning the camera these boxes will disappear and reappear.

The building was betwee nthe initial camp and the base of operations. I entered it through an ally way on the right handside as you leave the camp and past the Dead JTF person on the floor. I recall hearing a guy talk about running out of Vodka so I hope that narrows down the area. In addition upon leaving the building there were a number of what I believe to be removal vans? I hope this helps narrow down the location.

Thanks,

Fallen

Ubi-Stature
01-28-2016, 02:53 PM
Hi there, FallenAfar,

Are you able to provide a video of the issue? This will help us identify the area better.

Thank you for reporting this, regardless!

iG I Redemption
01-28-2016, 05:08 PM
Something like this?

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=4B72D2E4F85F0AE0!2112&authkey=!AF_ScJAEzM2gIoY&ithint=video%2cmp4

Ubi-Stature
01-28-2016, 05:20 PM
Hi again,

That's perfect! Thank you for providing this.

Let me know if you run into any more issues.