PDA

View Full Version : "Unavailable" in xbox store

WALKyourTALK
01-28-2016, 02:14 PM
Anyone else seeing this?

I've done everything required I believe. Have a code, connected accounts, etc...But cant download the beta. Please assist!!

Ubi-Stature
01-28-2016, 02:19 PM
Hi there, WALKyourTALK,

Which code are you referring to? The initial access code or the beta key that is granted afterwards?

Thanks.

WALKyourTALK
01-28-2016, 02:23 PM
Hi there, WALKyourTALK,

Which code are you referring to? The initial access code or the beta key that is granted afterwards?

Thanks.

well now youve asked it that way im not sure...

the code i got on my receipt from gamestop - I entered that one through the beta sign up. I just looked at my email and there is nothing besides "click to confirm email address on 1/26/15.

WALKyourTALK
01-28-2016, 02:25 PM
well now youve asked it that way im not sure...

the code i got on my receipt from gamestop - I entered that one through the beta sign up. I just looked at my email and there is nothing besides "click to confirm email address on 1/26/15.

...and ive assumed ive done that since im accessing the forums? sorry for the confusion, thanks for the quick help!

Ubi-Stature
01-28-2016, 02:25 PM
Hi again,

You should have received a beta key to be entered into your console.

If there is not key present in your emails (be sure to check spam and junk folders too! Just in case) then please can you private message me with your Uplay email address and the code you initially redeemed?

Once I have this information I will be able to look into this further.

WALKyourTALK
01-28-2016, 02:34 PM
Hi again,

You should have received a beta key to be entered into your console.

If there is not key present in your emails (be sure to check spam and junk folders too! Just in case) then please can you private message me with your Uplay email address and the code you initially redeemed?

Once I have this information I will be able to look into this further.

sent you a pm, thanks!