PDA

View Full Version : My first bugs and problems

Shad0w Of Light
01-28-2016, 11:24 AM
I'm on Xbox one, just started the game and I wanted to say : " Oh Guys ! You've done a great job ! " I played the Alpha and the games is really looking better and great ! I love this game since the beginning and here are some bugs I experienced ! ( To have videos or screenshots look my profile on xbox : Shad0w Of Light)
I will post new texts with the time. Here are my first bugs.

First in W 31st Street, some electric cables are bugged and not linked to the lamps . Some are floating.. Also, some paintings on the walls are really weird ( check out the video or go in the street) It's next to the huge Base of operation and a police "box" . The paintings are there when you are not in front of these but when you come in front they disappear gradually ! It's really weird ^^

Also, did you change the recoil on some weapons ? It's really harder to aim with the first automatic weapon ^^

I think I will meet other bugs ! I will report these ! Hope you follow the thread TEAM !

Ubi-Stature
01-28-2016, 11:43 AM
Hi there, Shad0w Of Light,

Welcome to the Forum!

Can you provide any screenshots of the issue with the cables or the paintings here in this thread?

Can you also provide me with the name of the weapon you're having recoil issues with?

Thanks.

Shad0w Of Light
01-28-2016, 12:12 PM
I m going to do a film montage of all the things I encounter in the game and will upload it to give you a link. At the moment my captures are not ready to be uploaded except if I do a montage . But I wont do a montage of just two videos. If i have another way I ll give you every links ! I'll do everything I can to help you to do the best game !

Ubi-Stature
01-28-2016, 12:16 PM
Hi again,

Thanks for the help! Let me know when your video is complete.