PDA

View Full Version : Music Problems

E__Coli
08-25-2004, 01:15 PM
I'm having a few problems with the music files in Sturmovik and would be grateful if some could help answer my following two questions.

Is it possible to get the music files in Sturmovik to play in a random sequence rather than in alphabetical order?

How can you get music, i.e. to play for a particular nation; i.e. To get German music only for when you play on the German side, Russian music for the Russians, British for the British side etc.
Other than for the "menu music" is it possible to get national music separated into different folders for each nation.

Thanks in advance

E__Coli
08-25-2004, 01:15 PM
I'm having a few problems with the music files in Sturmovik and would be grateful if some could help answer my following two questions.

Is it possible to get the music files in Sturmovik to play in a random sequence rather than in alphabetical order?

How can you get music, i.e. to play for a particular nation; i.e. To get German music only for when you play on the German side, Russian music for the Russians, British for the British side etc.
Other than for the "menu music" is it possible to get national music separated into different folders for each nation.

Thanks in advance

Taylortony
08-25-2004, 03:22 PM
E_Coli ask this again in the technical forum, now named community help.... people in there will be better at answering this as they rock http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif