PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Identity (International Trailer) + Release Date

RinoTheBouncer
01-26-2016, 02:28 AM
Assassin's Creed: Identity coming to smartphones and tablets, February 25th, 2016.

I would like to apologize for sharing the trailer on my personal account. The trailer has seemingly ceased to exist from the web. I can't find it anywhere now. I hope the game is indeed coming and I assure Ubisoft that I will not be attempting to upload any official videos on my personal channels without consent. I was just extremely excited and I did not know it was not allowed. Thank you so much and I apologize again :D

Love forever,
Reno.

Sorrosyss
01-26-2016, 03:01 AM
That's a pretty slick trailer. :) Hoods up too... take note Ubisoft. :p

I remember seeing this game awhile back, think when it launched in Australia? Anyhoo, it looks ok. Mobile game though. My phone burns through its battery fast enough without playing 3D games on it. lol

In the trailer when he was switching his outfit and colours, I couldn't help but think how cool it would have been to get a proper multiplayer spin off game, with the same theme of players round the world taking their roles in the digital realm, as portrayed here. Ho hum. Perhaps some day.

Civona
01-26-2016, 06:19 AM
this is a relaunch of a game that came out in 2014 in australia and new zealand. it seems like it's basically a bunch of AC2 areas with severely limited ac2 gameplay.

Also that trailer was an excellent example of why hoods are overdone. when you flip it to a modern context it looks like a convention for edge-lords. assassins should aspire to different looks throughout time than "i'm brooding and wearing a hoodie"

ze_topazio
01-26-2016, 11:21 AM
Finally, the trailer is pretty cool, though I hate playing games on smartphones, physical buttons for life, the games looks pretty cool so I wish they would release this on consoles and PC or handhelds.

SixKeys
01-26-2016, 12:57 PM
"International trailer"

"This video contains content from Ubisoft, who has blocked it on copyright grounds"

:rolleyes:

Farlander1991
01-26-2016, 01:20 PM
"International trailer"

"This video contains content from Ubisoft, who has blocked it on copyright grounds"

:rolleyes:

To be fair, that has nothing to do with 'international' as it's not a link to Ubi's channel.

ze_topazio
01-26-2016, 01:45 PM
I think the trailer was probably just leaked, after all Ubisoft has made no official announcement yet.

m4r-k7
01-26-2016, 02:57 PM
Praying this comes out on Vita in the future - I absolutely hate playing smart phone games due to touch screen etc. The game looks great for a mobile game though.

ze_topazio
01-26-2016, 03:18 PM
I ain't got no Vita, hoping for a 3DS release.

pacmanate
01-27-2016, 02:02 PM
I've played this, it sucks.

ze_topazio
01-27-2016, 03:10 PM
As I suspected.