PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One Assassin's Creed Syndicate Starting A New Game By Deleting Save Data?

DragonSamurai75
01-24-2016, 09:43 PM
Hello I beat AC Syndicate back when it first launched on Xbox One and really enjoyed it. I want to start a new game on Xbox One, but I have two questions to ask towards that. My first question is if I delete the save data and choose everywhere which in my understanding includes the Cloud data, will it essentially start like I just first launched it? My second question is if that does work will I lose access to all my DLC including pre-order content, gold edition content, season pass content, and the content packs associated with the "Welcome To The Family" rewards page. Some of the rewards page content packs are the stealth revolver, demonic revolver, the cane hammer sword, the nighthawk outfit etc. I have the pre-ordered gold edition, for those that need to know.

DragonSamurai75
01-25-2016, 12:01 AM
I decided to go ahead and test this idea and it does work for those that want to know.

Jackdaw951
01-25-2016, 06:07 PM
Sure it does. But there is a non-destructive alternative: play the second time under a different profile. On your home system, you can log in as anyone, and play all of your local game content. That's part of what I'm doing right now, in fact (under my second profile). I'm still playing my main game, but I wanted to go conquer London again, and level up Jacob an Evie in even more different ways.