PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Unity

kmja1983
01-24-2016, 09:52 AM
is it more playble now????

YazX_
01-24-2016, 11:55 AM
for me its perfect, works very good and runs decently.

kmja1983
01-24-2016, 11:57 AM
i did read when it was out on pc the first time it was a lot of problem

YazX_
01-24-2016, 12:03 PM
i did read when it was out on pc the first time it was a lot of problem

well yah it had alot of issues but most of them have been addressed in the first month by releasing 3 patches, and then another 2 patches to fix the remaining issues, however, Ubisoft compensated all players by giving them free DLC/Game (depends if you have season pass or not) and with updated Nvidia/AMD drivers, game is working great for most of users.

kmja1983
01-24-2016, 12:11 PM
i did never see the season pass for this game

its good that its fixed :)

can you complet the new assassin creed like unity and the new one whitout using helix???

YazX_
01-24-2016, 04:15 PM
i did never see the season pass for this game

its good that its fixed :)

can you complet the new assassin creed like unity and the new one whitout using helix???

Season pass got pulled after Ubisoft compensation announcement since they offered free game to all season pass owners and dead kings DLC for everyone else.

About helix, yes you don't need helix credits, mobile app and initiates to complete ACU, you just can go and finish it same as previous games. However, some UPlay club actions require helix to unlock and there have been alot of complaints about it, hopefully UPlay removes such actions.

for AC:Syndicate, it doesn't have initiates, mobile app nor online co-op and MP, and also, no helix dependent club actions, so also it can be finished.

not sure what do you mean by new one, the latest AAA AC game is AC:Syndicate unless if you mean AC Chronicles:India, then this is a 2.5D side game not main AC release and yes it can be completed like the rest of AC games.

kmja1983
01-24-2016, 04:20 PM
what game is unity?? i see you can chose from assassin creed 1 to all of them

DaGengster
01-24-2016, 09:35 PM
Just played it from start to finished it like 2 weeks ago.
Its playable, although waiting for ppl for multiplier takes forever so I did most of them solo.
Only saw 1 glitch, where my character got stuck in some invisible box or something for one of the missions. Restarted the mission avoided that area and was fine.

kmja1983
01-25-2016, 01:38 PM
does time saver do you need them on unity?????or can you buy them in shop inside the game whitout using helix?