PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate (Uplay) Flaws

ENT_DocY
01-23-2016, 03:07 AM
Hi guys

Is anyone else experiencing these?

1) Multiple achievements will not unlock: Phantom, Bartitsu, Furious
2) London Drift simply does not work. I've been driving around for hours, watched every tut on the net in case I was doing it wrong, and NOTHING. 0\75, and I'm sure im doing it right. Carriage swings out, sparks fly from wheels, the drift sound effect plays...

Thanks

YazX_
01-23-2016, 02:48 PM
Hi guys

Is anyone else experiencing these?

1) Multiple achievements will not unlock: Phantom, Bartitsu, Furious
2) London Drift simply does not work. I've been driving around for hours, watched every tut on the net in case I was doing it wrong, and NOTHING. 0\75, and I'm sure im doing it right. Carriage swings out, sparks fly from wheels, the drift sound effect plays...

Thanks

not sure about the first ones, i have all achievements unlocked properly, however for the london drift, you need to do it 5 times and it will count as 1, so you need to do it

75 x5 = 375 times, you will get in-game notification when you accomplish each set (5 drifts)

ENT_DocY
01-23-2016, 09:42 PM
Yeah i know about needing to do it 5 times to get one point. It didn't unlock any points, no matter how many I do.

YazX_
01-24-2016, 12:00 PM
Yeah i know about needing to do it 5 times to get one point. It didn't unlock any points, no matter how many I do.

to be honest i cannot know how you are performing it, yes you can watch youtube videos but at the same time you need to drift using brakes (S Key), if you drifted without using brakes then it wont count.

ENT_DocY
01-30-2016, 06:03 PM
I'm using a Logitech F710 controller, so i use the left trigger while turning. I'm going to try using the keyboard, and see if that makes a difference.