PDA

View Full Version : Setting up to start playing AC Syndicate on PS4 - Help needed please.

Barneyboy69
01-22-2016, 09:27 PM
I am in the process of just setting up everything on my PS4 to start playing Syndicate. The reason for the delay in starting is due to me still playing and getting totally hooked on Batman Arkham Knight which has become a monster of a game!

I have installed the game disk from the pre-order pack.

I have bought the Season Pass today (22 January, 2016), which ought to enable me to start downloading all the free stuff that comes with it. Problem is I can't find some of it.

The game pack tells you that there's:

a) Jack the Ripper
b) The Last Maharaja
c) A Long Night
d) Runaway Train
e) Darwin & ****ens Conspiracy

Out of these, I have "A Long Night" and "Jack the Ripper" is still in the process of downloading.

I can't find the others on my system - where are they?

I have managed to download some stuff that isn't mentioned in the package bumf, namely:

1) Victorian Legends Outfit for Jacob
2) Steampunk Pack
3) Victorian Legends Pack
4) Streets of London Pack
5) Steampunk Outfit for Evie

I have also entered the code for and downloaded "The Dreadful Crimes"

Besides all the Helix Packs, that's all that seems to be listed. Unless the missing ones are listed anywhere else, I can't find them.

Perhaps someone can point me to them please.

Also I have had a look on YouTube, just glancing, and some of the missing DLC is actually being played out, so I can only assume that it is there somewhere.

I have also received a notification that "Chronicles India" is available but I can't seem to find that either.

If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

M.ellith.
01-22-2016, 10:27 PM
The last maharaja isn't out yet. They will release it in early 2016.
AC India is not a part of season pass, you have to buy it separately.
The conpiracy and other DLC missions are available after you reach sequence 3, 4 and even 5 I think. So you have to progress further in the game to unlock it :)

HDinHB
01-23-2016, 02:25 AM
Some of these I had download directly for the PS Store, so you might look for them there (they should be free, you just have to download them). If you go in the game menu, you should see an item called E-store. Look in there for a menu called Browse my bonus content, and you should see the stuff you have installed. If you don't see it there then check the PS Store or your download list.

The D&D conspiracy missions won't show up in game until you have finished each of their separate missions (but they should be in the bonus content menu).