PDA

View Full Version : some questions and suggestion

jaboduck
05-02-2004, 06:27 AM
I have some question for developpers, or someone else well informed.

First, i wonder if the Ardennes map would be modified : it's a very little map for a flight simulation. Most of airdrome are off-map and the enire area of the Battle of the Bulge isn't represented (Stavelot-Stoumont in north, Dinant in west). Perhaps this map could be enlarge, perhaps with the area of 1940 german offensive at Sedan, little in the South.

Second, will tail/tail-nose marks for USAAF and IJA Sentai be modelised in the future ? It would be a nice add for historical realism. Perhaps is it impossible to do better than a squad insign but i hope no.

Last, i have a question about future developpment of the game. I know some things are projected for desert for exemple, but i wonder if there is some things about war over Europe, and especially Night warfare : Bomber Command over Germany or German Kampfgeshwadern in 1944-45, with night fighter of course. It could be an evolution for BOB, no ?

Excuse me if my topic is difficult to understand, i don't speack english very well.

jaboduck
05-02-2004, 06:27 AM
I have some question for developpers, or someone else well informed.

First, i wonder if the Ardennes map would be modified : it's a very little map for a flight simulation. Most of airdrome are off-map and the enire area of the Battle of the Bulge isn't represented (Stavelot-Stoumont in north, Dinant in west). Perhaps this map could be enlarge, perhaps with the area of 1940 german offensive at Sedan, little in the South.

Second, will tail/tail-nose marks for USAAF and IJA Sentai be modelised in the future ? It would be a nice add for historical realism. Perhaps is it impossible to do better than a squad insign but i hope no.

Last, i have a question about future developpment of the game. I know some things are projected for desert for exemple, but i wonder if there is some things about war over Europe, and especially Night warfare : Bomber Command over Germany or German Kampfgeshwadern in 1944-45, with night fighter of course. It could be an evolution for BOB, no ?

Excuse me if my topic is difficult to understand, i don't speack english very well.