PDA

View Full Version : All Assassin's Creeds from the first one to AC Rogue on Xbox One

peronis
01-21-2016, 05:56 PM
As of now the only AC game available on Xbox one via backwards compatibility is AC2, wouldn't be awesome to have the entire saga on Xbox one? Dear Ubisoft please, let Microsoft add these games to the backwards compatibility program; it surely would be a great way to experience (or re-experience) this awesome saga (if Ubi doesn't have plan for a new ''hd 1080p 60 fps'' collection coming any time soon).
So what do you think?
And if you want to play the AC saga on X1 as me, what's the best way to let Ubisoft know we would like to play again these games (besides the xbox feedback forums)?

cawatrooper9
01-21-2016, 06:00 PM
Well, a lot of people think we might get an HD rerelease of some sort of collection this year.

peronis
01-21-2016, 06:06 PM
I thought AC wasn't coming out this year by the recent rumors, an HD collection would be a day one buy, at least for me (skipped rogue and revelation years ago)

ERICATHERINE
01-21-2016, 06:10 PM
As of now the only AC game available on Xbox one via backwards compatibility is AC2, wouldn't be awesome to have the entire saga on Xbox one? Dear Ubisoft please, let Microsoft add these games to the backwards compatibility program; it surely would be a great way to experience (or re-experience) this awesome saga (if Ubi doesn't have plan for a new ''hd 1080p 60 fps'' collection coming any time soon).
So what do you think?
And if you want to play the AC saga on X1 as me, what's the best way to let Ubisoft know we would like to play again these games (besides the xbox feedback forums)?

At least black flag is on the 2 gen and so is freedom cry. ^-^

cawatrooper9
01-21-2016, 06:11 PM
Well, everything is rumors at this point, but even then the rumors are that there are no new games coming out. That, coupled with the fact that Ubisoft just purchased a domain name like "assassinscreedcollection.com" (or something along those lines) have made people think that an HD collection is on the way. Again, it's all just rumors for the moment.

peronis
01-21-2016, 06:16 PM
Well, the two leaks from Kotaku (Unity, Syndicate) were right.
Guess we have to wait for official news.
In the meantime, replaying AC3 or Brotherhood on current gen would be cool

cawatrooper9
01-21-2016, 07:51 PM
Well, the two leaks from Kotaku (Unity, Syndicate) were right.
Guess we have to wait for official news.

True, but that doesn't mean all leaks are true.
Just ask Phoenix Rising, Great Fall, or my good friend Samuel Frey. :p
Besides, at this point there are so many supposed leaks and theories (Egypt, Ancient Rome, Japan...) that they'd essentially have to contradict each other.

I'd agree, the wisest thing to do is to just wait till we find out. Though that doesn't mean we can't have some fun with theories, of course! :D

peronis
01-22-2016, 09:36 AM
Yes, of course! Leaks aren't true 70% of the time. Besides, i'd insta-buy an AC set in ancient Rome or feudal Japan.

Sesheenku
01-22-2016, 12:41 PM
True, but that doesn't mean all leaks are true.
Just ask Phoenix Rising, Great Fall, or my good friend Samuel Frey. :p
Besides, at this point there are so many supposed leaks and theories (Egypt, Ancient Rome, Japan...) that they'd essentially have to contradict each other.

I'd agree, the wisest thing to do is to just wait till we find out. Though that doesn't mean we can't have some fun with theories, of course! :D

The last couple of rumors were spot on, even the screenshots lined up. I'm not saying it's certain but it looks likely that it's in Egypt.

cawatrooper9
01-22-2016, 05:32 PM
The last couple of rumors were spot on, even the screenshots lined up. I'm not saying it's certain but it looks likely that it's in Egypt.

Yeah, I'm not saying it won't be, either, of course. No one could know, at this point, other than those involved in production.

Sesheenku
01-23-2016, 03:24 AM
Anyways I guess this is a good idea for console but I already have all the main ones on my PC and I'm not interested at all in Liberations.

peronis
01-24-2016, 11:53 AM
Anyways I guess this is a good idea for console but I already have all the main ones on my PC and I'm not interested at all in Liberations.

Yes, PCs have more possibilities of owning the entire saga on a single platform. I was just trying to "encourage" Ubisoft to support Microsoft' Backwards Compatibility on Xbox one.
I think it'd be a smart move that could introduce current gen player to all the precedent ACs and let others replay their favourite AC on X1.
Only if Ubi doesn't have plan for a collection coming this year or something similar

DaffiestOdin
06-25-2016, 11:59 PM
Yes, PCs have more possibilities of owning the entire saga on a single platform. I was just trying to "encourage" Ubisoft to support Microsoft' Backwards Compatibility on Xbox one.
I think it'd be a smart move that could introduce current gen player to all the precedent ACs and let others replay their favourite AC on X1.
Only if Ubi doesn't have plan for a collection coming this year or something similar

I would also love to see the classic AC games on X1 - I'd like to get complete versions of the games (AC-AC3) for the Xbox, but not if it's incompatible with next gen consoles.