View Full Version : Looking For Clan or People To Play With

01-21-2016, 10:22 AM
I'm looking for a Clan to play with. No offense but I don't want to go to a site to join a clan to play with people I don't know yet. If we can play matches first to see if I think you are people I'd like to play with then I'll join the clan online. I'd also like to find chill people to play with. I'd prefer if you were over 18 but if you are mature its cool. I just don't want to play with immature people. My GT: iSpotless

01-21-2016, 07:35 PM
Add me Chet Norris. We can hook up as a trial for a few nights

01-25-2016, 06:44 PM

Think you have what it takes?

We are a 18+ community.
We currently have 1 competitive team
We are a small group of players who enjoy nothing else but to win.
We do not care about kill/death ratio or anything else except winning as a team.
We are always looking for additions to the family.
We will not just accept anyone into our community.

We make winners, your gun game will improve, your Win/Loss ratio will sky rocket. You will learn things about the game you had no idea about.

If you would like to learn more visit the above listed website, look around a bit, and apply. Referal Code M0uth0fduhS0uth

If you're accepted as a recruit you will be judged not on your skill but your teamwork and maturity. We are a drama free community and just like to game with good people. There is opportunity to join or create your own competitive team once you meet the requirements. Our requirements to be a member are strict and if you want in and want to win, the requirements will not bother you because you will want to do everything required.

01-26-2016, 02:30 AM
Come check out Tactical Gaming man. We have over 2900 members and over 65 in Xbox One plus our own Competitive Squad. We don't care about how good you are or what your K/D or W/L is. For the competitive Squad we have tryouts for that when spots are available. Come check us out at www.tacticalgaming.net/hq and in the the top left hand corner click on "Join TG". Then fill out our quik application to join so that you get a profile on the forums ( we use ipBoards ). In the referrer box please put FLuX Unstopable. If you have any questions please message me Gamertag is FLuX Unstopable.