PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed remakes

badcompany0007
01-21-2016, 09:45 AM
I believe that it would be a great if Ubisoft would recreate all of there assassins creed games up to but not including syndicate.

If they did this they could have a box set with all of those games in it plus they could charge for about $160 or something around that margin for all those games. I know that alot of people do wish that they could play assassins creed 1 on the ps4 or the Xbox one or any other game on the latest gen consoles. I believe that this would be a smart choice for ubisoft because it can make the community happier.

Dont you guys agree

Rioz22222
01-21-2016, 03:22 PM
I agree it would be perfect if they remake Unity

Sesheenku
01-21-2016, 10:03 PM
I agree it would be perfect if they remake Unity

Why? It came out recently... It plays flawlessly after patches.

3 and before need remakes not the stuff after.

ERICATHERINE
01-21-2016, 10:14 PM

You forgot ac rogue and liberation hd (I know liberation hd IS a remake, but I 'm talking about another remake, for ps4). ^-^

ze_topazio
01-21-2016, 10:37 PM
What you're asking for is a remaster, not a remake, I don't want to sound rude or anything but I see people all the time using the word "remake" for what is a remaster or a port and I just don't understand, how can people not know the obvious difference? a remake is done from scratch, a remaster is an enhanced port, even if people never heard the word remaster, how can people not know what the word remake means?!

Sesheenku
01-21-2016, 10:42 PM
You forgot ac rogue and liberation hd (I know liberation hd IS a remake, but I 'm talking about another remake, for ps4). ^-^

I don't think rogue or BF need a remake. Liberation is awful though so it needs one... A total complete remake.

What you're asking for is a remaster, not a remake, I don't want to sound rude or anything but I see people all the time using the word "remake" for what is a remaster or a port and I just don't understand, how can people not know the obvious difference? a remake is done from scratch, a remaster is an enhanced port, even if people never heard the word remaster, how can people not know what the word remake means?!

Remakes would be better obv, some of the games in the series sorely need it. I hope they won't keep us waiting as long as SE does with FF.

phoenix-force411
01-21-2016, 11:00 PM
I don't think "remakes" will happen as you don't want to change the already established lore by changing or adding things. Remasters may be more acceptable, and if they do make remasters, I hope they don't try to change AC1's lighting and such. AC1 still has the best lighting.

Sesheenku
01-21-2016, 11:12 PM
I don't think "remakes" will happen as you don't want to change the already established lore by changing or adding things. Remasters may be more acceptable, and if they do make remasters, I hope they don't try to change AC1's lighting and such. AC1 still has the best lighting.

You mean those desaturating filters of blue, green, and sunset? I dunno man... I was kinda glad when that went away in 3.

Constantinople was always bathed in that eye bleeding gold filter, I had gotten sick of it by then.

Anyways if the "lore" gets in the way of improving the old games than to hell with it imo.

Seriously is Constantinople in a perpetual sunset until night time?

http://i.imgur.com/WsG1apN.jpg

Rioz22222
01-21-2016, 11:40 PM
I'd also like to see rouge on X-box 1 Ps4 and remade with better graphics for PC ( rouge on pc compared to AC IV had really poor graphics )

it's not about that combat simply sucked bad animations (conflict is a big part of game anyway ) & enemies were really blind game could be much better ...

remakes will never happen anyway :( i'm going to cry

Sesheenku
01-21-2016, 11:42 PM
I

it's not about that combat simply sucked bad animations (conflict is a big part of game anyway ) & enemies were really blind game could be much better ...

remakes will never happen anyway :( i'm going to cry

Gee, real talk right now, don't be so spineless, it's part of why I'm always picking on you. Stand up for what you want, better than lying down and accepting things.

cawatrooper9
01-21-2016, 11:54 PM

Maybe they could add in cinematics to replace those text blurbs, too.

Or at least ACIII style audio exposition.

badcompany0007
01-22-2016, 02:24 AM

thats what i meant lol sorry

Sesheenku
01-22-2016, 02:33 AM
Remaster is more realistic but 1 and 2 at the very least need a true remake.

D.I.D.
01-22-2016, 01:33 PM

A lot of the time, people are asking for a genuine remake. They want the latest Anvil Next, they want mechanics from recent games, they want dense crowds like the recent games (which would need a much greater range of models, behaviours, animations and whatever magic makes the characters work as individuals that can be divided from groups and recombine into new ones), they want cut scenes to match the new games' standards. Missions would need considerable adjustment as a result, so all in all, it would be a huge undertaking. If it amounted to a texture mod, better AO and a fps upgrade, that would be underwhelming to a lot of people.