PDA

View Full Version : Seriously dissapointed

shop389E69C1B
01-20-2016, 12:58 AM
I am having a huge issue with the game crashing as I get near the middle of the map. I don't think I have ever had a problem with a game a bad as this one. Literally hundreds of times the window just closes and I get acs.exe error. I can usually restart and take a different path to my objective and sometimes it will crash again and sometimes I can make it. Or I just have to fast travel to a totally different spot on the map. Overall though it is really aggravating. I have had to restart the game from scratch twice because of crashes while saving and my then save game is corrupted. I have been a fan of this franchise and ubi in general but this last crash (at 30% game completion) just borked my save again! I think it's time give up on this issue ever getting fixed and I don't think I want to start over from 0% again.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
01-20-2016, 11:10 AM
Hi shop389E69C1B and welcome to the forums, please contact our Support Team https://support.ubi.com including a DxDiag report and MS info, so they can take a look at this for you.

Thanks