PDA

View Full Version : Any UK based RB6 players, I'm looking to party up..

SNAKESSH4DOW
01-19-2016, 09:01 PM
Hi, I've been trawling through this recruitment group and have added a few of you but those that i have, they appear to be gaming at different times to myself.,

So if there are any UK Based RB6 players looking to add another to their contacts please msg me on Xbox Live so I know who you are and in turn I'll add you as a favorite on the friends list.

Although, even if your not from the UK or Europe and would still like to play a few games, please do as there are times when i'm on late or vice versa I suppose, obviously I'm referring to our friends over there, across the pond...

I have a mic and talkative with it, I play matches seriously but make sure i have fun at the same time, have always been a dedicated team player for these types of games

No clan, or gaming community's tho, I prefer a more relaxed environment and not having to report to for duty etc...Work commitments and what not.

Xbox GT

N3MESiS SHADOW

Thanks,

Ps, I'll play Casual, but prefer Ranked for the rewards and finding better competition.

Atlantean76
01-20-2016, 01:39 AM
Hi I'm in London and online usually from about 8-ish when I get in from work. Atlantean76

SNAKESSH4DOW
01-20-2016, 09:01 AM
Cool, sent, added you on my XB FL... will see you online,