PDA

View Full Version : Just a theory about Eden

Escappa
01-19-2016, 05:02 PM
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this before, if so I do apolgize.

So something about the trailer for AC Chronicles India caught my attention. The song used is called "East of Eden". Now of course this could mean nothing, but since Eden has been such a big part in AC lore I think there's a possibility this is a clue about the future of the series.

With rumors claiming that the next AC will focus more on the story of the lore and take place in Egypt (again, rumors) I think there's a possibility we will discover Eden itself. It would sort-a make sense since we know none of the other locations of the west in the series has been Eden, and we also know (if the marketing is indeed a clue) that India is "east of Eden"; which would make Egypt a likely location.

VestigialLlama4
01-19-2016, 05:07 PM
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this before, if so I do apolgize.

So something about the trailer for AC Chronicles India caught my attention. The song used is called "East of Eden". Now of course this could mean nothing, but since Eden has been such a big part in AC lore I think there's a possibility this is a clue about the future of the series.

With rumors claiming that the next AC will focus more on the story of the lore and take place in Egypt (again, rumors) I think there's a possibility we will discover Eden itself. It would sort-a make sense since we know none of the other locations of the west in the series has been Eden, and we also know (if the marketing is indeed a clue) that India is "east of Eden"; which would make Egypt a likely location.

East of Eden most probably refers to this:

http://cbw.ge/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/tumblr_inline_movabm6zu91qz4rgp.jpg

Assassin's Creed Hollywood confirmed. You get to kill the Templar Hearthrob James Dean...

cawatrooper9
01-19-2016, 05:14 PM
Interesting. But what would Eden be, if anything? An old First Civ City? A still surviving First Civ city? A vault full of First Civ technologies? Just spitballing here.

Rioz22222
01-20-2016, 11:31 PM
in my opinion it's not the real eden ( real eden is something else no need to explain ) the ones who invented those stuff just named them like that for example apples of eden and not all of them had the eden word ...

Sorrosyss
01-21-2016, 03:07 AM
Mmm, it's pretty well established in AC2 that Eden was in Tanzania. (We kind of got a second confirmation in Unity too) So that makes India to the North East. I guess the song still applies.

For sure Egypt will have a lot of First Civ content though. We know a few of their gods are considered First Civ members, most notably Osiris. Maybe the Underworld is literally an Isu temple...