PDA

View Full Version : AC Limited Edition

Parsa Teymoury
01-19-2016, 04:52 AM
Hey guys, i have moved to US and have sold all my gaming stuff because they took a lot of space, i was wondering if there is any place i can buy all of AC's limited or collector's editions (AC limited, AC II black, AC B auditore, AC R limited, AC III freedom, AC IV BF buccaneer, AC Rg limited)
if you know some place or website that has them, please send the details
ps: I've searched Amazon, ebay, Ubi shop and gamestop nothing came close
thanks

Ureh
01-19-2016, 06:23 AM
Most of those limited editions are pretty old which means you'll likely have to look a bit harder and pay extra to get them. Most retailers like Gamestop and Ubishop sold all of their stock.

Ebay is really one of your best bets when tracking those things down. Even if you don't see one for sale this week, maybe next week or next month or even next year, someone will have one for sale. If you want even more options make sure to look up Ebay sites for different regions (ex: ebay.co.uk or ebay.com.au ebay.fr and many more). Make sure to be specific with some of your search terms and use the filter if necessary. For search terms, using the quotation marks on some of the words can help specify the listings results (Example: Instead of assassin's creed black flag buccaneer you can enter "assassin's creed black flag"buccaneer, doing so will omit any results that are not as relevant. Such as results that only have the assassin's creed flag in their title, which might only be a flag). You probably already know this, but just as a reminder, some of the limited editions were only released in EMEA regions which means that you'll likely have to import them from there.

There are also a few hobby and collectors' communities that occasionally sell their collections (collectorsedition.org forums). And you might be able to find some websites that have classified adverts (ex: kijiji, craigs, etc).

HDinHB
01-19-2016, 07:29 AM
The US doesn't always get the same collectors editions as other regions, so you may not find the same edition for sale here. Ureh's suggestions are worth a try. You might have better luck looking for the editions that were sold here (although, arguably, the non-US versions may be better).

Wikipedia, the AC wiki, and IGN may help you figure out which versions to look for, for example:

http://www.ign.com/wikis/assassins-creed-3/Collector's_Editions
Ubisoft has confirmed that Assassin's Creed III will have no less than six different Collector's Editions. Three -- the Special Edition, Freedom Edition and Join or Die Edition -- have only been confirmed for Europe.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/assassins-creed-4-black-flag/Collector's_Editions
The Buccaneer Edition is exclusive to Game in the UK & Gamestop in Ireland).

VoldR
01-19-2016, 11:00 AM
They're not saved on Uplay cloud? To just re-download.