PDA

View Full Version : Graphic Issue

XyZspineZyX
12-16-2003, 09:33 AM
This is just rediculous...

http://www.productionmaster.com/lj/Screenshot0006.jpg

Is there NO FIX for this behavior?? I have tried many combinations of Vsync and tri and bio and anti aliasing ON and Off, bla blah..
I have a all the min requirements with a NVIDIA 4200 TI 128 meg card. i am using driver version 4.4 (wich is SUPPORTED as Sayeth the Readme file included with the game). I am using 4.4 , because other games I'm playing dont support 5.3 for some reason, and 4.4 is the highest i can go. This image does not appear as a driver issue. This is just bad programing. See, the most difficult thing in a PC game, that most companies never budget for, is the experience of play on a Broad spectrum of hardware combinations. They do not spend the time and budget seeing to it that all of these will have the same experience, without having to have a computing degree to PLAY A VIDEO GAME. wich is why (if no fix is presented) i will be playing the PS2 version - BUT I will NOT pay for it!, I will wait for a friend to beat it, and borrow his.

XyZspineZyX
12-16-2003, 09:33 AM
This is just rediculous...

http://www.productionmaster.com/lj/Screenshot0006.jpg

Is there NO FIX for this behavior?? I have tried many combinations of Vsync and tri and bio and anti aliasing ON and Off, bla blah..
I have a all the min requirements with a NVIDIA 4200 TI 128 meg card. i am using driver version 4.4 (wich is SUPPORTED as Sayeth the Readme file included with the game). I am using 4.4 , because other games I'm playing dont support 5.3 for some reason, and 4.4 is the highest i can go. This image does not appear as a driver issue. This is just bad programing. See, the most difficult thing in a PC game, that most companies never budget for, is the experience of play on a Broad spectrum of hardware combinations. They do not spend the time and budget seeing to it that all of these will have the same experience, without having to have a computing degree to PLAY A VIDEO GAME. wich is why (if no fix is presented) i will be playing the PS2 version - BUT I will NOT pay for it!, I will wait for a friend to beat it, and borrow his.