PDA

View Full Version : Need Clarification.

legendvinu
01-18-2016, 10:57 AM
What I can't Understand is why did they collect blood in syndicate after killing the target?? The Frey Twins with the Kerchief?? Does it Mean Did they have access to the cubes??

TR.Misterscruff
01-18-2016, 12:47 PM
From what I can gather its how the Assassins signify a completed mission. In the first Assassin's Creed, Altair did the same thing with a feather maybe there is something in it thats not yet revealed, maybe someone who is really into it might share some light.

strigoi1958
01-19-2016, 05:15 AM
I hope... it is because we use DNA to access memories and collecting blood would allow us to access memories of different people... or maybe it is a ritual ???

Scystab
01-19-2016, 09:47 AM
Feels more like a ritual to me. Going back to the roots with the game (story and culture-wise) I guess.

VoldR
01-19-2016, 10:02 AM
I hope... it is because we use DNA to access memories and collecting blood would allow us to access memories of different people...
I believe its this, it has more uses for the ritual now then before. Only AC I & AC:S does this... Big gap in the ritual

YazX_
01-19-2016, 06:11 PM
Feels more like a ritual to me. Going back to the roots with the game (story and culture-wise) I guess.

i also believe this, in previous ACs, they used to hold the target head , chat alittle and then say "rest in peace" while closing his eyes, now they didn't do this at all rather than just get a blood sample, so it seems that ritual changes from time to time, maybe if we got a stone age AC, you would see the assassin cutting the target's head and taking it as a trophy, so....

Lignjoslav
01-19-2016, 11:20 PM
In the original Assassin's Creed, if I remember correctly, Assassin's would dip an eagle's feather in the blood of the target and bring it to the senior Assassin that dispatched them on the mission as a symbolic proof that the deed is done and that is of what the practice in Syndicate instantly reminded me. The difference is that, being British, of course they would have used their hankies and I don't think that they presented them to anyone in particular. Also, it seemed to me near the end that it had already been blood-stained when one of the Frys took it out, so it might be a sort of a macabre personal trophy with each of them keeping one handkerchief with the blood of all the Templars that each of them had assassinated. Although, in a way, the bloodied feathers were pretty much trophies as well, only not personal ones.

legendvinu
01-25-2016, 05:19 AM
From What I Can get From You all is
1 ) It might Be a ritual.
2 ) they might have access to cubes to see what they are doing(if I Remember black flag it is used to see alive person movements, can dead person's movements be seen? it projects views) But I rule this out they are dead and the skull will not show anything

Thanks to all OF You