PDA

View Full Version : 5 Games from the assassins creed series on special!?!?

ep556
01-18-2016, 04:27 AM
Assassin's creed games can cost quite a few dollars but if you know about g2a you would think again. Here is a link to 5 games from the assassins creed series that is being sold for cheaper:

- Assassin's Creed Syndicate:
[Referral Link Removed]

- Assassin's Creed Revelations:
[Referral Link Removed]

- Assassin's Creed 2:
[Referral Link Removed]

- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood:
[Referral Link Removed]

- Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag:
[Referral Link Removed]

strigoi1958
01-19-2016, 05:12 AM
g2a is well known for running a risk of buying an illegal key... that site is a huge risk. I buy from Ubishop because I know it is safe. Plus there are sales and ubi rewards.

ep556
01-19-2016, 09:10 AM
g2a is well known for running a risk of buying an illegal key... that site is a huge risk. I buy from Ubishop because I know it is safe. Plus there are sales and ubi rewards.

What exactly is an illegal key?

VoldR
01-19-2016, 09:50 AM
Hmm...
$54 for a key. I found a collectors ed. for $57

Assuming what i see is not already the local rate.
Consider conversion to the variable that's around $75 for a key.

I don't see a gold or special on it, so assuming it doesn't have the extra missions...

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
01-19-2016, 12:12 PM
Hi ep556 and welcome to the forums, We recommend purchasing our downloadable PC games directly from the Uplay shop or from reputable or established retailers.

Some retailers and online marketplaces offer digital games as “CD keys.” If you choose to purchase a “CD key” for a Ubisoft game from a disreputable or questionable retailer or online marketplace, you risk buying an invalid key or an illegally-obtained product. Please note, Ubisoft may disable keys initially obtained or distributed by unlawful means such as those acquired fraudulently and later re-sold.

If you purchase a Ubisoft digital product from an unauthorized party and your key is disabled, you will not be able to play your game. For assistance, you need to contact the company from which you purchased the key.

Regards

YazX_
01-19-2016, 06:17 PM
Please don't advertise on forums since its against forum rules, you have posted referral links that you get paid if someone bought the game using any link, this is called advertising and prohibited on forums.

Closed.