PDA

View Full Version : Patch 1.31 don't resolve freezes during carriage after Jack The Ripper installation

P.Paul27
01-15-2016, 02:24 PM
Dear Ubisoft Friends, from 15 december, after the i installation of DLC dedicate at Jack The Ripper an orrible freezes effect during any carriage ruin the complessive experience and in some moment the game is unplayable. I could not wait to play the dlc dedicated to The Ripper but from December 15 no game more for this problem . Yesterday when I downloaded the patch 1.31 i hope that finally something had changed . Instead the freeze effect remains .
Now I ask to you - You are aware of the problem ? - It will be a corrective patch ?
The freeze now is also in a principal game. I try to play offline, to reinstall the game, to delete the save data of Jack The Ripper, to rebuild the database of PS4,,nothing change. Thanks P.Paul

pacmanate
01-15-2016, 05:48 PM
That's a shame. Will have to play the game later on to see if patch 1.31 worked or not.

RVSage
01-15-2016, 07:51 PM
patch 1.31 is the PC version of console patch 1.3. I never had issues wit carriage riding on my PC I played the entire JTR DLC. In short there is no patch 1.31 so far for consoles. Otherwise we would see a patch note here

Gibbo2g_83
01-15-2016, 08:42 PM
There is a patch 1.31 my ps4 was downloading it. I've paused it for now though incase it does cause freezing when on carriages in the main game.

pacmanate
01-16-2016, 12:13 AM
patch 1.31 is the PC version of console patch 1.3. I never had issues wit carriage riding on my PC I played the entire JTR DLC. In short there is no patch 1.31 so far for consoles. Otherwise we would see a patch note here

There is a PS4 patch for 1.31, it came out a couple days ago. Patch notes were "Performance and Stability" but it looks like its done nothing.

Jackdaw951
01-16-2016, 04:00 PM
Doing nothing would be acceptable to me, since I don't own the Jack the ripper DLC and don't have this problem (and now that I'm alarmed about it, I certainly won't be buying it until I get a credible "all clear"). I'm leery of patching a game that behaves so well already, but it's most convenient to let it happen on the consoles (so I don't have to play offline). It seems that it's only meant to enhance stability, and it's probably safe. I hope so.

Edit: Never mind. The OP's comment had me thinking this was a new update. It's been around since late December, and I already have it. For what it's worth, the game is in a fine state on the X1 right now, without the Ripper DLC anyway.