PDA

View Full Version : Does This Look Familiar?

drgn-assassin4
01-14-2016, 08:57 PM
Found this little tidbit playing AC Brotherhood. It was in one of the puzzles from subject 16

http://i68.tinypic.com/8wb8sk.jpg

YazX_
01-15-2016, 10:12 PM
well to be honest, there are tons of hints in previous games showing next locations but i guess no one paid attention to them, the funniest thing is in AC4 where the image is in-front of our eyes all the time, in the Abstergo headquarters (MD) , if you go to ground floor and cross the small bridge then look at the image on the wall, you will see all locations that set for next ACs, someone in consoles board posted the image and it shows France, China and London.

and i think in AC2 or ACB there is another puzzle showing George Washington and NA, so you see what i mean.

drgn-assassin4
01-24-2016, 03:10 PM
Yaz, thank you for letting me know these are all over the place. Being new to playing there is so much to find out. I promise no more silly posts like this. I am picky about a game I play, so when I play I take so much time then replaying and finding things such as this. Found Kenway's flag on the train yesterday and enjoyed reading the background on him in game.
The tie ins the devs made I enjoy. As I'm sure to not start another thread, I can't play multi-player, don't have the proper headphones, but I do like to explore and get the community chests, glitches etc. If any of you would like, you can add me and I can share locations.
I'm not a bother to anyone who plays games the same time. I am the quiet one who will not get in your way. Just letting you know if you don't have the time to find community stuff.

YazX_
01-24-2016, 04:07 PM
Hi mate,

sorry i think you understood my point, i was just pointing out the secrets in AC games, every game has tons of secrets, and i showed an example for AC4 on where you can find other secrets and stuff, the image you posted is new thing and i haven't seen anyone noticing it before, please keep them coming and you are very welcome to share your thoughts and findings in future by opening new threads :)

such things are really fun and great to see when someone has a sharp eye to notice something that noone has noticed it before which unveil something in the story :)