PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Chronicles: India. Actions not completing.

DR34DNOUGHT.
01-14-2016, 08:42 PM
So, the title pretty much says it all.

I've been playing some ACC: India today and I reckon that I'm about 3/4 of the way through the game, but none of the actions are showing as being completed. I got the pop up's in game to indicate that they had, but no completed indicator in Uplay and no points.

Anyone else having a similar issue or know how to rectify the problem ?.

Cheers.

UbiSmarmy
01-15-2016, 12:34 AM
So, the title pretty much says it all.

I've been playing some ACC: India today and I reckon that I'm about 3/4 of the way through the game, but none of the actions are showing as being completed. I got the pop up's in game to indicate that they had, but no completed indicator in Uplay and no points.

Anyone else having a similar issue or know how to rectify the problem ?.

Cheers.

Hey DR34DNOUGHT, welcome to the family.

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue with the game. My first suggestion would be to verify the game files, you can do this in the Uplay Game Launcher by clicking on the down arrow next to the Play button for the game. What this does is it makes sure that you have all of the correct and up-to-date files for the game in question. If that doesn't resolve the issue try redownloading the game, this won't affect your progress.

If neither of these suggestions works please contact Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/index) for more help, they know their stuff.

DR34DNOUGHT.
01-15-2016, 10:01 AM
Hey DR34DNOUGHT, welcome to the family.

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue with the game. My first suggestion would be to verify the game files, you can do this in the Uplay Game Launcher by clicking on the down arrow next to the Play button for the game. What this does is it makes sure that you have all of the correct and up-to-date files for the game in question. If that doesn't resolve the issue try redownloading the game, this won't affect your progress.

If neither of these suggestions works please contact Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/index) for more help, they know their stuff.

Hey mate,

Thanks for responding. I actually already thought of verifying the game files, however for some reason this particular game doesn't have the option. Don't ask me why. lol

I've submitted a ticket and we'll see what happen

*Edit.

I think I worked out why I couldn't verify the game files. I bought it through Steam and had to do it there. No change, so I'll try re-downloading.

2nd Edit*

Uninstalled and re-installed the game. Replayed the ending and start of the game. No change.

I'll just have to see what Ubisoft support have to say.

Fireseed
01-15-2016, 03:08 PM
Same on me (Steam version).

juveniletalk
01-16-2016, 07:20 AM
Same problem, same version.

Judgement
01-17-2016, 05:50 PM
Same problem here, and not only this. Donīt syncronize the rewards into the game and some achievements.

Come on Ubi, Seems that donīt care a **** about support.

DR34DNOUGHT.
01-18-2016, 11:55 AM
I have to admit that I've not exactly been bowled over with the speed of response from Ubisoft support.

I entered my support ticket nearly a week ago, and still no response beyond the automated email.

If or when they get back to me, I'll post any fixes they suggest. At least I know it's not just me now though.

DR34DNOUGHT.
01-20-2016, 11:09 AM
So, Ubisoft support finally got back to me.

I have no idea what they did, but they asked me to start the game and hey presto, XP and completed actions !.

Clearly it was an issue on their end, so try starting the game and hopefully you should find the problem now solved.

Fireseed
01-21-2016, 07:47 AM
Cool, thanks for the info. Will check it out this evening :)