PDA

View Full Version : Please help me get my Assassins Creed: Unity profile back

Depidgeonland
01-13-2016, 10:01 PM
Like a few hours ago My friend got AC Unity. And he asked me if we should pay it togerher. I said yes. And I have had the game since february 2015. And I had 100% procent and all the good swords and stuff. So I put in the game and it says that the PS4 needs an update. So when it's done, I starts the game. And I get a weird message when i Press contineu and says that I cant play and have to delete it and start a new save file so I did that, but before that I remembered I had already saved my Profile and all that I had a backup profile stored in systemstorage. So I try to delete the game and run it again and try if it worked but it doesn't so it says my saved file is the 0.1% and sequence 1. Can someone please help me and tell me what to do? And it is on the PS4.

UbiSmarmy
01-14-2016, 12:28 AM
Hey Depidgeonland, welcome to the family.

Very sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Please contact Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/index) for more help with this problem, they'll be able to help you.

Ureh
01-14-2016, 09:01 PM
I think we're only allowed one save file on the system storage so once that one is deleted it's gone for good. It sounds like you have PS+ so you could try checking your cloud saves to see if you have a back-up there.