PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Story idea

austin_longtree
01-13-2016, 07:33 AM
I am hoping to see the return of Connor Kenway that is like the Ezio trilogy but with Connor as well as see the return of the Desmond Miles

SpiritOfNevaeh
01-13-2016, 07:46 AM
1. Welcome to the forums :)

2. You're not the only one who wants to see Connor Kenway again :p

3. I am 1000% sure they can't bring Desmond back.

m4r-k7
01-13-2016, 01:21 PM
I think they could find a way to bring Desmond back but no way in hell are they going to do another Connor game xD

cawatrooper9
01-13-2016, 03:13 PM
Ah, welcome to the forums. Little do you know how many ancient battles your first post has rekindled.

As of now, Desmond is dead and it seems unlikely that we'll get a Connor sequel. But in a franchise with magical Apples and ancient aliens, being completely sure of anything is unwise.

Rioz22222
01-13-2016, 03:34 PM
altho I know AC games are more meant for past and not modern day but being stuck in past while knowing something is going on at modern day and you have so many little info about it or what is going on which sucks I really wish that magical ( shroud of eden ) bring desmond body alive again or any clone of him but I doubt developers care or even check forums and fans ideas once per year ... this game is more for business these days than joy ...

dinesh50169
01-13-2016, 04:07 PM

+1

but sadly...

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-09-28-assassins-creed-3-boss-talks-series-future-annualisation-plans-no-more-trilogies

cawatrooper9
01-13-2016, 08:00 PM
+1

but sadly...

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-09-28-assassins-creed-3-boss-talks-series-future-annualisation-plans-no-more-trilogies

A lot has happened since then. Heck, AC3 technically is part of a trilogy now...

Ureh
01-13-2016, 08:27 PM
I haven't played Syndicate yet but isn't there a piece of intel in Unity confirming that Desmond's "identity" still exists within the same space as S16 and Juno? I don't really know what that means but it sounds cool.

cawatrooper9
01-13-2016, 09:33 PM
I haven't played Syndicate yet but isn't there a piece of intel in Unity confirming that Desmond's "identity" still exists within the same space as S16 and Juno? I don't really know what that means but it sounds cool.

Pretty sure there was something along those lines.

SectionHades
01-13-2016, 10:00 PM
1. Welcome to the forums :)

3. I am 1000% sure they can't bring Desmond back.

They can, and I'm pretty sure they will. Juno has confirmed that he's inside the Grey with her and Clay (Subject 16).

HDinHB
01-13-2016, 10:17 PM
You're all forgetting that the real Desmond didn't die. That was a clone. The real Desmond is being held captive by Abstergo, along with the real Lucy.*

SpiritOfNevaeh
01-14-2016, 12:35 AM
+1

but sadly...

Doesnt have to be a trilogy, heck I MYSELF don't even want that for him.

They can, and I'm pretty sure they will. Juno has confirmed that he's inside the Grey with her and Clay (Subject 16).

Oh yeah, I forgot about that, I wonder what they're gonna do with that now that that;s confirmed.

SectionHades
01-14-2016, 02:50 AM
Doesnt have to be a trilogy, heck I MYSELF don't even want that for him.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that, I wonder what they're gonna do with that now that that;s confirmed.

Perhaps an internal fight between Juno and Desmond / Clay over this soon to be Isu constructed body using the shroud of Eden? It would be quite interesting to have the modern story inside the grey.

dxsxhxcx
01-14-2016, 01:20 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot about that, I wonder what they're gonna do with that now that that;s confirmed. I hope they never use this "card", AC isn't known for its epic boss battles, the last thing I need is S16/Desmond appearing out of nowhere weakening Juno so we can destroy her, I also wouldn't like to see Desmond acting as S16 v2, these scenarios are so predictable and unoriginal that I feel second-hand embarrassment for even consider them a possibility.

S16 and Desmond are gone and (IMO) should stay that way. They should've thought about using them properly when they had the chance in Revelations (S16) and AC3 (Desmond). Now (IMO) it's too late for that.