PDA

View Full Version : AC Unity Uplay Rewards not unlocking

monsimons
01-13-2016, 12:42 AM
So I've been playing Unity and noticed that I'm missing a badge on the Overview page in Uplay. It says "Obtain all Club Rewards in Assassin's Creed Unity". I've unlocked 28 from 34 rewards. 5 of those that remain have the same unlock condition pattern, e.g. for Melee Boost it is "You need to complete 4 Melee Boosts Action to access this reward". I've used the said boost more than 4 times in the game but this reward is still locked. One reward even asks for 4 Premium Boosts Action but I have only 2.

How are these supposed to be unlocked?

YazX_
01-14-2016, 03:29 PM
So I've been playing Unity and noticed that I'm missing a badge on the Overview page in Uplay. It says "Obtain all Club Rewards in Assassin's Creed Unity". I've unlocked 28 from 34 rewards. 5 of those that remain have the same unlock condition pattern, e.g. for Melee Boost it is "You need to complete 4 Melee Boosts Action to access this reward". I've used the said boost more than 4 times in the game but this reward is still locked. One reward even asks for 4 Premium Boosts Action but I have only 2.

How are these supposed to be unlocked?

Unfortunately, those can only be unlocked by buying them using real money to buy Helix Credits and then buy these boosts in-game.

monsimons
01-14-2016, 08:37 PM
Unfortunately, those can only be unlocked by buying them using real money to buy Helix Credits and then buy these boosts in-game.

That's a bummer. Thanks for taking the time to answer this. Cheers.

mexicorn
02-16-2016, 10:48 AM

That one was expected.. what a greedy bunch of snaileaters. This company is just disgusting as a steaming pile of manure.. i have bought all the ce's since brotherhood but now this? Not just the game costs a lot of money, has more bugs and unwelcome changes than any other out in the market you also have to buy these damn "booooost" like in a facebook game to get advantage and get a badge that you should get after spending the same amount of uplay points that you can earn by doing u.actions. Its just plain stupid and disgusting. Wonder if i could start a lawsuit against ubisoft for this robbery..

Jessigirl2013
02-17-2016, 01:23 PM
That's a bummer. Thanks for taking the time to answer this. Cheers.

Its a reward I refuse to unlock for that reason.:rolleyes: