PDA

View Full Version : More Rewards ACS ?

TR.Misterscruff
01-12-2016, 08:36 PM
Was looking at the rewards for ACS in the Cluband noticed what I presumed are four more rewards, Industrial Gauntlet, Redback Gauntlet, Out of the Blue Cloak and the Huntsman's Outfit. I know they were not there yesterday so what gives ? I could have sworn I already acquired the Huntsman Outfit with my Gold Edition or I could just be cracking up :confused:

dinesh50169
01-12-2016, 08:46 PM
noticed in the uplay app (android) too.. but not in the uplay client...

oh. first time posting by the way.. long time AC veteran..

Edit: can confirm it's now appearing in uplay client..

Crimsomrider
01-12-2016, 09:02 PM
I also just spent 20 minutes searching if anyone else is confused.

Far as I know these items are from GOLD Edition and preorders (Atleast Master Assassin Pack and Industrial Pack DLCs). So seeing them in UPlay is strange.

I used my UPlay points to obtain them and they sure are in the game, even though I just own the Standard Edition of the game.

Could be someone messed up the UPlay Rewards, but I doubt it since the rewards do seem legit. Maybe they simply decided to release them for those who don't have them.

dinesh50169
01-12-2016, 09:32 PM
hmm.. but controversial one is the Huntsman Outfit.. saw too many forums where ubisoft support staff mentioned at least 100 times that the only way to obtain the Baker Street Outfit (Huntsman) is to buy the Gold edition. Now Gold edition owners will be like...:(:(

Frag_Maniac
01-12-2016, 09:58 PM
I have the Gold Edition and have had the Huntsman outfit for some time.

dinesh50169
01-12-2016, 10:06 PM
funny thing is, they advertised that outfit will be exclusive to Gold edition. but now they're giving it away as uplay rewards (Bug or Not). possibility of an outcry from gold edition owners is imminent..

TR.Misterscruff
01-12-2016, 10:14 PM
Ive had a look at my bonus content within the game and I have the outfit unlocked, if thats the case and they have released it then it would seem that I have completely wasted my money buying the Gold edition.

Anykeyer
01-13-2016, 08:17 AM
No, you got base game + season pass for less than their total price. If it was a waste then why even care about in-game items?

dinesh50169
01-13-2016, 09:59 AM
according to uplay shop (from my country - India)

AC Syndicate - 59.99EUR

AC Syndicate Season Pass - 29.99EUR

AC Syndicate Gold - 89.99EUR

i guess they made it even..

TR.Misterscruff
01-13-2016, 10:20 AM
For me it gives the wrong impression but maybe I'm just cynical. It's like 'hey we will give you this if you buy this' then at a later date give it away for some points. :rolleyes: