PDA

View Full Version : Jack the Ripper DLC not showing up in Game (PC)

BaconKnight77
01-11-2016, 05:57 PM
I purchased the Season Pass for Syndicate and it immediately downloaded all of the remaining downloadable content, including the Jack the Riper DLC. When I opened up the game, I do not see any option or places to start the DLC. When I go into the E-store and view my content, the only thing that shows up is the Darwin ****ens pack. Anyone know why this is happening? or am I just missing something and am being stupid?
Thanks

YazX_
01-11-2016, 08:19 PM
From where did you buy the season pass, and was it activated successfully in UPlay?

if you goto E-Store --> Buy Addons, can you see DLCs that have a button called "Download Addon" ?

And JTR DLC has separate entry in the game main-menu, its not an icon on map.

BaconKnight77
01-11-2016, 08:37 PM
IT says that the dlc is downloaded, and when viewing in e-store is just says to play the game. I was never given an activation code to activate it on Uplay.
I bought this all originally from steam.

YazX_
01-12-2016, 01:01 AM
IT says that the dlc is downloaded, and when viewing in e-store is just says to play the game. I was never given an activation code to activate it on Uplay.
I bought this all originally from steam.

ok it is a steam version, you have to activate the DLC key in UPlay, steam never tells you this, it only pops up the game base key and never prompts you to activate the DLC key, so here is what to do:

1. Library --> ACS --> right click --> View CD key
2. you will see all keys for the game including DLCs.
3. activate all of these keys in UPlay, (game base key will say already activated since you already did that before).