PDA

View Full Version : LoH - Legion of Honor 17+ Clan with Military Foundation

Coach JRAD
01-11-2016, 08:33 AM
WHO WE ARE

The Legion of Honor is an online videogame community for mature gamers looking to play with like-minded individuals in a strategic and respectful manner.

Many of us have been gaming together for over thirteen years, and our community is built around core values such as "family first", "maturity", "respect", "honor", and "discipline".

Our Roman theme and structure help us adhere to a chain of command, so that issues and concerns are addressed timely and effectively. Many of our Legionnaires are current or former members of the Armed Forces.

At its core, The Legion of Honor welcomes gamers of all types: beginners, experienced gamers looking for a solid group of people to play with on a regular basis, and competitive professional gamers as well. Our different group types are sure to tailor to your specific gaming style, as long as our core values are upheld at all times.

Our competitive groups actively participate in all major competitive gaming sites (MLG, Gamebattles, Fragged Nation, among others).

While we focus on the actual aspect of online gaming itself, on multiple platforms (Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, and PC), our forums and online chat area are a great place to meet and interact with other members, and our news section will keep you up to date on LoH activities and announcements, as well as gaming-related news and events.

If you are interested, please sign-up today at www.legionofhonorclan.com and put my gamertag (LoH JRAD) in referred by to to expidite your membership. Send me a message via XBOX Live and I can quickly approve your membership so you can quickly post for orientation training here (TRAINING LOCATION SITE (http://www.legionofhonorclan.com/index.php?showforum=281)). This is where we talk to about our clan and place you in the proper group to give you the best clan experience.

Feel free to message me on XBOX Live with any question you may have.

Have a Great Day!

LoH-MCTJim
01-11-2016, 06:17 PM
Its not about skill level here, but rather fun and teamwork. My skill level has gotten much better thanks to these fellas.

LoH Grunt
01-14-2016, 11:41 PM
Ever since I Joined LoH almost 2 yrs ago I can't see myself leaving, because its the best experience ever. Clan Mates who are like family, and are always down to game. They support almost all multiplayer games so your never alone. LoH all so understand if you cant make a practice for whether it be family or work. unlike others who get mad an kick you out. Join up you won't regret it!

LoH-MCTJim
01-15-2016, 12:07 AM
THe game is so much more fun when you have people to play with that work like a team.

Abstract Skill
01-15-2016, 01:06 AM
If you're looking for teamwork, communication, and dedication LoH is for you. Be apart of a group who is always inviting the new guys in and allowing them to get to know everyone. LoH gives you the ability to play games the way they were meant to be played by having fun and winning. If you have a question or need any help there is always someone there to help. Join, and all the things that follow will be nothing but positive!

TyGuy1050
01-15-2016, 03:02 AM
Honestly one of the greatest communities out there right now. I was looking for a great RS team that used teamwork and communicated, I was lucky enough to stumble on one of the LoH recruitment threads and so I figured id apply and give it a try. almost immediately a staff member was there to help me and let me know what i had to start playing. LoH is a very active and fun community. if you are looking for a good time join today!!

DW Beastyy
01-16-2016, 10:59 PM
LoH is an awesome way to find people to play with and really new friends! when I joined I didn't expect to actually find people that I can call friends, but I did. On top of that its not about your skill in the game its all about getting together and having a good time!

LoH Ducks
01-17-2016, 01:33 AM
The Legion has been great to me. I've been here for a couple of years, and can't imagine leaving. It's a great active community, and I've made some great friends being here.

LoH-MCTJim
01-17-2016, 02:08 AM
The Legion has been great to me. I've been here for a couple of years, and can't imagine leaving. It's a great active community, and I've made some great friends being here.

Well said Ducks!! Great People

LoH-MCTJim
01-19-2016, 01:54 AM
What I like about LoH is its not based on skill level, just people having a great time working together as a team.

LoH-MCTJim
01-20-2016, 03:47 AM
Tomorrow night its practice time..Looking forward to it :D

LoH Ducks
01-22-2016, 03:25 AM
We had 3 full groups running last night, plus played with our European group earlier today. So much better running 5 deep versus solo play.

PeterCanty
01-22-2016, 08:38 AM
Only joined 2 days ago, but already have met some great people and had some awesome games with them. Join us, you will not regret it.

LoH-MCTJim
01-23-2016, 02:14 AM
Its an great place for teamwork which is important in many of the games we play

Coach JRAD
01-23-2016, 09:52 AM
I am pumped how we are going with our clan with Siege so far. 3 squads and a EU Squad!!! Awesome and I cannot wait to add some more.

LoH-MCTJim
01-23-2016, 02:28 PM
Snowed in this weekend due to the blizzard. Gonna log lots of hours people, come on over, check us out and sign up.

LoH Ducks
01-30-2016, 07:49 AM
This game is perfect for a clan, looking forward to see what the league options Siege will offer. Having a ladder system will be great for this game.

smokedHerb15
01-30-2016, 04:34 PM
Join this community, now!

Just Fugu
01-30-2016, 04:50 PM
Okay okay we get it, don't need to keep trying to big yourself up

Jmccue1991
01-30-2016, 05:59 PM
im interested in joining and learning more about this community . im 24 years old looking for mature gamers . my gt is HULKSTER1125

LoH HellRiderKY
01-31-2016, 01:48 AM
As an older gamer with a military background, I have found a home within the Legion of Honor. There is a variety of games that are supported and the individual groups players are assigned to are tight knit, and always helpful.
For those of us who are Military, Retired or Veteran. Many of the groups have that fire team feel and you will instantly feel like someone you’re playing with has your back. Plus the communications alone with these people will make you feel at home in place you in the comfort zone.
Added bonus of not playing with children gives us an opportunity to enjoy the games we play without hearing the constant childish chatter, screaming, and what not.
If you have been looking for a group to align yourself with in a game, to be part of something that you are missing such as camaraderie, and often find yourself needing help or not able to find a group to run a raid or instance. The Legion is for you.

PeterCanty
01-31-2016, 08:57 PM
Really great bunch of people, EU siege group just started so head over and join us.

Coach JRAD
02-03-2016, 04:47 AM
We are growing and having a good time doing it. If you looking play casual or get competitive and compete... Sign up and join us. More groups to come.

M = Mandatory Practices
O = Optional Practices

Avengers XB1:
M: Wednesday & Sunday: 11 PM EST | O: Monday, Tuesday & Friday: 11 PM EST

Liberty XB1:
M: Wednesday & Sunday: 9 PM EST | O: Tuesday & Thursday: 9 PM EST

Marauders XB1:
M: Wednesday & Sunday: 9 PM EST | O: Monday & Friday: 9 PM EST

London EU XB1:
M: Wednesday & Sunday: 18:00 GMT | O: Monday, Tuesday & Saturday: 18:00 GMT

LoH-MCTJim
02-06-2016, 02:37 PM
We are still looking to grow our RS Groups and would love for you to check us out. Skill level doesnt matter. Why not stop by today :D Legionofhonorclan.com

LoH Ruissimo
02-06-2016, 03:15 PM
Nothing like playing a tactical shooter tactically!

It's all about the LoH fire team!

Coach JRAD
02-09-2016, 12:26 AM
We have group going ESL and Gamebattles and if you are looking to jump on board... sign up today

Coach JRAD
02-26-2016, 06:12 PM
Check out the groups above!! We solid interclan competitions you will enjoy

LoH Shtephapha
02-28-2016, 11:39 PM
I've been a member since July, and I've never felt more welcomed in a gaming community than the Legion of Honor. With as many games as we support, you'll be sure to find something you enjoy, and we'll make sure you find a good group to help you establish yourself. Siege is a game I would have never normally picked up, because I was generally terrible at squad based games with people I don't know. I'm still terrible, but now I have a lot more fun since I have an awesome, consistent group of people to play with! We care about making sure you're getting the most out of the game regardless of skill level.

Come sign up with the Legion today!

LoH-MCTJim
03-02-2016, 11:20 PM
Come on out and check us out: www.legionofhonorclan.com If we are not for you, its all good..speaking of good, its always more fun working in a team!!

Coach JRAD
03-12-2016, 11:22 PM
Division coming out slowed us down a little but we are still growing. Join us today

LoH-MCTJim
03-21-2016, 03:44 PM
Every say, where the heck did I get shot from. Well working in a team with LoH ends all that. Great Group of Peeps.

LoH-MCTJim
05-12-2016, 12:24 PM
GIve our community a try, you wont be disappointed. www.legionofhonorclan.com

NASTY.BOY.OO
05-24-2016, 05:00 PM
Awesome mature community with a family feeling defiantly worth checking out

LoH Ducks
07-15-2016, 10:41 PM
We are still recruiting for anyone looking for a group to game with. We also have some EU members playing this game.

LoH NASTY BOY
07-19-2016, 12:16 AM
This is an awesome community , love the fact that there are no squeaky kids you just discovered the "F" word in it. We are like family here in LoH. what are you waiting for check us out!

LoH NASTY BOY
07-31-2016, 06:41 PM
time to team up with other mature gamers check us out at http://www.legionofhonorclan.com/

LoH NASTY BOY
07-31-2016, 06:45 PM
awesome community, nice to have fun with other adults:cool:

LoH HellRiderKY
10-25-2016, 10:12 PM
I've been a Legion of Honor member for a couple years now, and I have to say this is one of the best groups I've belonged to online.

The member and leadership support is beyond reproach. If you need help on something. I have had fellow members get off the game their playing or something their doing to come help me.
For those who like the team aspect of games, this organization is a good fit for you. I enjoy having a team environment like I did in the military, where I can count on people to do something (in the game) and I know it will be done, so I can move on to the next part.

Check out the Legion of Honor. You won't be disappointed.

ChosenBRO
10-27-2016, 09:59 AM
Recently Just joined LoH, great to run games with other Adults. Everyone is friendly, the guys i play with are funny but also very good at the game.

Also if you want to play competitively they are trying to get a good solid team or teams together to compete in ESL.

Get your self signed up and have some fun.

GeorgeMc1421
10-28-2016, 07:56 PM
Does it matter if i am 16? i have been looking for a group like this for a long time with someone that actually served/is serving in the forces as i am joining myself soon. I consider myself a mature person, I'm english, and would love to join your clan.

ChosenBRO
10-31-2016, 12:02 AM
Does it matter if i am 16? i have been looking for a group like this for a long time with someone that actually served/is serving in the forces as i am joining myself soon. I consider myself a mature person, I'm english, and would love to join your clan.

Sorry it took us so long to get back to you, unfortunately its 17+

MetalReaperz
11-01-2016, 08:37 PM
A fantastic community of players to play with. I strongly recommend joining to anyone wanting to either play competitively or casually; the LoH has a bit of something for everyone.