PDA

View Full Version : Story questions AC III [SPOILER]

Rioz22222
01-10-2016, 07:51 PM
I am looking forward for a good answer so I am also asking these questions in PC forums someone might know ...

Hello , I have played AC games since AC revelations anyway I was tired of new games so I went back to playing some old games anyway I was playing AC III right now for the 2nd time and realized something weird and have some questions :

1) why haythem didn't know anything about his son conner that he was taken to a village and was living with her mother ??

2) haythem loved conners mother ( his wife ) so why the heck he didn't protect her when village was burning ?

During the time village was burning 3) WHERE WAS HAYTHEM when all of his allies including charles were there and I just saw Chales LEE was almost killing conner and breaking his neck when he was a child so why later in game haythem didn't do anything about this that those templars group including charles lee( and fellows) killed mother of connor and also charles was almost breaking connor's neck ??? where was haythem he didn't defend anything

and why later in game it sounds like George washington burned that village even if he was his orders this means he was at british army before ? why connor didn't kill him if he knew GW burned his village ?

This is totally weird or has poor story line haythem didn't know his son and didn't do anything to charles or washington for killing his wife and almost killing connor !!

just wish connor would have never killed haythem he was a poor guy ... those templares first killed his father and mother and then his lover and almost his son ...
just don't understand why he stick to templars order even after he killed that reginald brich

YazX_
01-10-2016, 10:33 PM
ok in short, Haythem is a master Templar, he didn't have a wife and conner's mother is not his wife, he went to NA to search for the temple that contains the artifact (piece of Eden) and conner's mother knew where to find it thus he helped her to show him the way, so its like i will do this for you and you will do this for me. so things happened between both and it was one time thing not a love story and then he went back to Templars updating them on progress and planning for their next move.

he didn't know he has a son and even after he knew about him, he didn't really care since his son was an assassin either ways, after some years passed, Templars needed this area to search for the artifact and asked the villagers to abandon their land thats when Charles lee chocked conner and didn't even know that he is Haythem's son, but they refused to leave thus they burned them down and conner's mom got killed.

now regarding GW, when was that?! GW was fighting against the British and conner aided him in game, the village got burned way before GW came to the scene or even we didn't know about him since conner was just a kid, GW shown in-game when conner was fully grown up master assassin, so he has nothing to do with that.

Anykeyer
01-12-2016, 01:34 PM
Charles didnt burn anything. It was our old pal Georgie. He wasnt with Charles and had his own reasons/orders. It was just a councidence that the 2 "visited" Connor's village at the same day. And no, you first enounter him in game way before Connor is even born. First in fort infiltration mission, then in expedition (that ends with Braddock's assassination)
Haytam didnt know about his son for a long time. Zio left him after realisign that he's a templar (village elders knew about assassins-templar conflict and were on assassins side, helping a known templar, even if she didnt know who he was at the moment, preventied Zio from ever becoming an elder herself).

VoldR
01-14-2016, 11:43 PM
According to the lore, Connor finds Haytham's journal indicating he does indeed know of his existence and have even been the one who saved him from execution by cutting the rope with a knife.

As for his whereabouts during the burn, according to the timeline, Haytham was with Shay when the village burned and he told his Templars not to endanger the village for his own reasons and as u said GW is the one who ordered it as Haythem later points out late in AC:III.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFsXwLwKkWI&index=13&list=PLCF9E0Sg9_ldZ_dgUFBnhsMpnOq57Ly4d
In this video, it begins at the ending of AC:Rogue and around 13:00 AC:III begins where we first see Connor and the village before the fires.

That is where he's father was at the time and busy with "work" while mother & son and back at home.
Haytham saw a vision of the village when he pushed that Assassin through the Precurser energy field. 4:35

Why Connor didn't kill GW? That'll go against the greater good GW may accomplish despite his past mistakes.

Killing Charles is not just for revenge but he's believe that Charles's intentions is not for the better for the country.

Rioz22222
01-15-2016, 12:16 AM
According to the lore, Connor finds Haytham's journal indicating he does indeed know of his existence and have even been the one who saved him from execution by cutting the rope with a knife.

As for his whereabouts during the burn, according to the timeline, Haytham was with Shay when the village burned and he told his Templars not to endanger the village for his own reasons and as u said GW is the one who ordered it as Haythem later points out late in AC:III.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFsXwLwKkWI&index=13&list=PLCF9E0Sg9_ldZ_dgUFBnhsMpnOq57Ly4d
In this video, it begins at the ending of AC:Rogue and around 13:00 AC:III begins where we first see Connor and the village before the fires.

That is where he's father was at the time and busy with "work" while mother & son and back at home.
Haytham saw a vision of the village when he pushed that Assassin through the Precurser energy field. 4:35

Why Connor didn't kill GW? That'll go against the greater good GW may accomplish despite his past mistakes.

Killing Charles is not just for revenge but he's believe that Charles's intentions is not for the better for the country.

thanks your answer really helped only post that made connection and sense between forsaken and AC III and rouge ;) so basically haythem was shooting achilies in knee when village was burning huh !? or killing reginald ? pity they didn't show us haythem killing reginald in AC III or even rouge :(

VoldR
01-15-2016, 12:41 AM
thanks your answer really helped only post that made connection and sense between forsaken and AC III and rouge ;) so basically haythem was shooting achilies in knee when village was burning huh !? or killing reginald ? pity they didn't show us haythem killing reginald in AC III or even rouge :(
Glad it helps,

if u want to see more parts of the tlmeline u can check out the forum in the link on my signature.

Lots of scenarios happening at the same year between
Rogue, III, & Liberation

very interesting to watch it all as a whole.

Never read the book itself, just what was told on the wikia about them.
:)

ceekay.sickart
01-15-2016, 01:28 AM
The books are actually pretty well written. The Ezio Saga was written as the game goes, with small add-ins from the memories and links between the game story and the Abstergo Files.
The Secret Crusade book was great because it not just told everything from the first ever Assassin's Creed but it completed the story of Altair's life by telling about all his encounters from the Altair Chronicles.

Starting with Forsaken, the books focus not only on the main protagonist of that year's game, but brings more information to complete the overall image of the past and history accordingly to the game's Universe.

The greatest thing about the books, by the way, is that there's no mention about the modern day assassins. The only mentioned name of Desmond was at the end of the Brotherhood book, after the last scene under the Vatican. Appart from that, all the books focus on the time period inside the Animus.

VoldR
01-15-2016, 07:27 AM
The greatest thing about the books, by the way, is that there's no mention about the modern day assassins. The only mentioned name of Desmond was at the end of the Brotherhood book, after the last scene under the Vatican. Appart from that, all the books focus on the time period inside the Animus.

That's what I'm trying to do with my videos, to separate them and join separate games that occured in the same year together to be seen as a whole. :)

I even added Brotherhood memories of Ezio's youth into AC:II's videos, where I believe those memories occured.
Wikia helped alot with AC:III, Rogue, Liberation, etc.

and one of our fellow forum writers helped with Unity's timeline, allowing me to even piece Napoleon's life (Post Unity story) together.

Rioz22222
01-15-2016, 03:15 PM
That's what I'm trying to do with my videos, to separate them and join separate games that occured in the same year together to be seen as a whole. :)

I even added Brotherhood memories of Ezio's youth into AC:II's videos, where I believe those memories occured.
Wikia helped alot with AC:III, Rogue, Liberation, etc.

and one of our fellow forum writers helped with Unity's timeline, allowing me to even piece Napoleon's life (Post Unity story) together.

wiki pedia's the best honestly when you can share you knowledge with every one :D btw it's 15th birthday of wiki pedia today :D happy wiki day :)

VoldR
01-16-2016, 05:58 AM
wiki pedia's the best honestly when you can share you knowledge with every one
:D btw it's 15th birthday of wiki pedia today :D happy wiki day :)
What's the difference between wiki and wikia?

Wikipedia don't have much details of the game but in the wikia there's loads of them.

Rioz22222
01-16-2016, 08:27 PM
What's the difference between wiki and wikia?

Wikipedia don't have much details of the game but in the wikia there's loads of them.

Honestly had no idea you were talking about Wikia lol :D their name is so close while wikia is more for media / social stuff but wiki more for knoewledge