PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Clan to Join or People to Start one

Vv Silver vV
01-10-2016, 03:17 AM
Looking to play with tactical minded gamers. Work as a team to achieve the win. Must use mics and would be open to practicing for best strategies and have set plays for different situations. Also hoping to get competitive. Add me if this interests you :)
My gamertag is Vv Silver vV
Also I am 32yrs old and have Clearance level 82

danh.
01-11-2016, 04:04 PM
Looking to play with tactical minded gamers. Work as a team to achieve the win. Must use mics and would be open to practicing for best strategies and have set plays for different situations. Also hoping to get competitive. Add me if this interests you :)
My gamertag is Vv Silver vV
Also I am 32yrs old and have Clearance level 82

Hello Silver

I myself am looking for a good team too a longer time now, haven't found any
30 years old and a very competitive mindset. I am also good at finding new strats.
If you are interested add me
Gamertag: d7331

ExtaRestrial
01-12-2016, 06:02 PM
Hello Silver, I myself am with a nice and friendly gaming community called Vanguard Gaming. Majority of us are over the age of 25 and we are always welcoming new players. You seem like a player that would love to be involved with us. Currently we are looking for some high level players that are experienced enough to join us in a Tournament this Saturday. Prize winner gets a wopping $600 and more sponsors. Follow these steps if you want to be a part of Vanguard Gaming. :)

1: Click this link and register an account before starting anything else. http://www.vgcn.net/

2: Once you have verified your email return to the site and click Applications.

3: Scroll down until you see Rainbow Six Siege Application. Click that and follow the instructions given while filling out the form.

Make sure you let them know referred you their as well.Best of luck and game on!