PDA

View Full Version : Chivalry medieval warfare

Plkysar86
01-10-2016, 12:09 AM
Just curious how many others out their are playing chivalry between Google searches for "for honor release date"

TwoTimesMeFTW
01-11-2016, 04:06 PM
Just curious how many others out their are playing chivalry between Google searches for "for honor release date"

It may not be a good answer to your question but I just wanted to ask if there are people who know the official release date for FOR HONOR. Cause I'm really hyped and everywhere I look it says ''coming soon''

UbiBooma
01-11-2016, 11:10 PM
It may not be a good answer to your question but I just wanted to ask if there are people who know the official release date for FOR HONOR. Cause I'm really hyped and everywhere I look it says ''coming soon''

Hey TwoTimesMeFTW,

Welcome to the forums (and I like your username!). Many forum members here are excited about For Honor, including myself! Make sure to sign up for updates at forhonor.ubisoft.com, and stay active on these forums. A lot of folks here are also hyped and asking the same question. Thanks for keeping the hype alive!

Dead1y-Derri
01-12-2016, 11:18 PM

I personally haven't played it yet. I know it got released for PS4 at the start of December 2015 but I haven't had the chance to pick it up. I intend to do so but I need to find out if there is a large enough community on the PS4 version before I pick it up.

Arkmuth
01-13-2016, 03:22 PM
I personally haven't played it yet. I know it got released for PS4 at the start of December 2015 but I haven't had the chance to pick it up. I intend to do so but I need to find out if there is a large enough community on the PS4 version before I pick it up.

Try to get it for PC, there is always people playing it =)

Pope138
01-13-2016, 09:01 PM
I tried it out a while back but was instantly turned off by the controls.

El Zo1212o
01-17-2016, 06:50 AM
Chivalry makes me long for the glory days of LotR: Conquest.

Dead1y-Derri
01-24-2016, 10:29 PM
I tried it out a while back but was instantly turned off by the controls.

Is the control scheme really complicated?

ranalin01
02-13-2016, 08:01 AM
Is the control scheme really complicated?

Yes/No

It's kinda what they've said we should expect for here. Easy to learn, but hard to master.

Dead1y-Derri
02-13-2016, 07:36 PM
Yes/No

It's kinda what they've said we should expect for here. Easy to learn, but hard to master.

I was meaning for Chivalry

TehEpicNinja
02-21-2016, 06:08 PM
I was meaning for Chivalry

The answer is similar to For Honor: easy to learn, hard to master. The combat certainly isn't as precise as FH's, but it's still worth playing and has a very active community.

Also, to answer the topic; FOR THE GLOOORY OF AGATHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

bent_toe
02-22-2016, 08:48 AM
I bought this last night when i was bored, it surprised me...it was really fun.
Third person view is a must though.

The graphics and sound are so so, and there are ocasionally glitches..but if you see past that you can have fun.

I bought it for ps4, no problem finding full matches within seconds, in any game mode.

John_T._Clark
02-24-2016, 11:14 AM
I play it since start of 2013.

Funny game but bad optimized, with bad developers and a great potential wasted (for the moment)
Still playing by the way.

P4st0r0fmuppets
03-17-2016, 05:21 PM
Registered on the main site about 2 months ago; figured this would be a good game to get more involved with the community.
And, I found the exact thread I've been looking for.
AGATHA FOREVER

As for this comment, the PSN servers (at least, US East and US Central) were a bit barren at first, but seem to be picking back up in popularity, probably due to the hype surrounding upcoming games like Kingdom Come, and For Honor, of course. I would definitely recommend it.