PDA

View Full Version : ECAD Organization / Clan Recruiting

Jack-N-Danny
01-09-2016, 06:30 PM
ECAD or Ethereal Covert Arms Division are now recruiting you can find more info, and sign up to our forums at www.ecad-clan.com (site is still under construction) but forum and a few other pages do have relevant details such as about us. We are an 18+ organization looking to recruit tactical team players MIC's are a must, as is the intent to work as a team (No run & gun lone wolfers) that is not what we are about.

Contact ECAD Durand or ECAD Duke for more info, if the website / forum does not meet required informational needs.

We will venture into MP but presently we are much more comfortable with Terrorist Hunt which works well as a training ground while keeping the fun aspect.

TheNoobZMaster
01-17-2016, 12:13 PM
I need an admin to look on my registration on the forum :D

Jack-N-Danny
01-17-2016, 02:00 PM
I need an admin to look on my registration on the forum :D

All done and taken care of should be able to post etc now, sorry for the pain in the rear sign up but it makes sure i keep spammers out.

Captchas dont seem to work as well these days, please feel free to PM or post a suggestion on the forums. I am still working on the website (Not a great web designer) but getting their slowly more so because i spend most of my time gaming as opposed to fixing what i really should be.