PDA

View Full Version : Just Dance Unlimited Wii U Not Working

del181207120900174
01-06-2016, 06:22 AM
My support ticket has been ignored and not responded to so posting here. I bought a 3 month pass to JDU for the Wii U, and nothing shows up in my song list. I have opened up both the recommended UDP/TCP ports and also put the Wii U on my router's DMZ, and still see nothing. Please help or I would like a refund as I'm not receiving any songs. Thanks!

UBI-Zuzu
01-06-2016, 02:05 PM
Hello mahman and welcome to the forums,

we're sorry to hear that such thing happened to you. Could you give us your support ticket number and your region, please?

Zuzu

del181207120900174
01-06-2016, 06:50 PM

we're sorry to hear that such thing happened to you. Could you give us your support ticket number and your region, please?

Zuzu

Case Reference ID: 02733381
Region: NA

The support ticket was based off trying to enter in the 2 day trial code from game, but I thought maybe subscribing might work out (crossed my fingers) and it didn't, so same problem, just different length for JDU.

Thank you!

pablonunezr
01-06-2016, 09:35 PM
Bad news, I lost my subscription for the same reason, it's been two months and I have not solution (Nintendo / Ubisoft). The only thing I will say here is that you open a ticket.

del181207120900174
01-07-2016, 05:14 AM

Zuzu

Is there an update to this Zuzu? If not, I will be calling to get a refund as it is not working. Thanks!

Gthunda
01-07-2016, 09:38 PM
I've been having the same problem as well. Nothing seems to work to fix the "Can't connect to Ubisoft servers." My ticket number is 02680334. All suggestions have failed to fix the problem. I feel like they might not know how to fix it which is ridicules.

gian0308
01-08-2016, 04:52 AM
Hi, i just bought a 3 months JDU subscription in the Ninitendo Wii u store. The main issue is that it doesnt reflect active in the game. I just reloaded the game, restarted the console and re checked the transaction in the e-store and everything seems ok. Please help me with this issue or refund my credits. Thanks

TICKET DETAILS
Case Reference # 02745158
Date Created 05/01/2016 @ 01:15
Platform WII U
Game Just Dance 2016
Category Activation Key / Redeem Code

myntemusen
01-08-2016, 01:17 PM
Same issue, "server communication error", and no unlimited songs available in the selection

I opened a ticket but it just disappeared 30 minutes later and i can't find it anywhere now...

edit: just made another ticket, reference 02754621

Gthunda
01-08-2016, 11:25 PM
Is there any update on this. It's extremely annoying and I feel like this should be reported to the better business bureau. We need some type of update on the situation!

Ubi-Elyon
01-12-2016, 01:56 PM
Hi guys,

For this issue please send a ticket directly to Nintendo support (https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Support/Support-11593.html).

Sluggy18
01-13-2016, 06:06 PM
Have this very same problem, can't connect to any online features at all, always says that it can't connect to the Ubisoft servers. Have tried the just dance Facebook page and also contacted Ubisoft support but no response yet. Very frustrating since I've paid for a year's subscription.

UBI-Zuzu
01-15-2016, 03:49 PM
Hello Sluggy18,

does the issue with connection still continue as of now?

Thank you

Zuzu

IronicEar979
01-16-2016, 04:59 AM
The Unlimited service seems to be more unstable than when it was first released for me personally. (I get that it was getting fixed, but it feels really unstable now in terms of getting on and staying on) Mine is going to end soon and I'll eventually renew it, but I want the service to function correctly before doing so.

Also somewhat on-topicish, but I played some songs on the Unlimited service when it was connected and I believe I got the avatars for them, but then for some reason, like a day later, they were locked, although my scores were still kept. I played one of them again (Don't Worry Be Happy specifically) and re-unlocked the avatar, but I don't know if re-unlocking it affects anything.

I'm not going to bother with Support, because I already ended one a few days ago and I would not prefer to go through another vigorous process to get my answer. Plus, I don't wanna keep making numerous tickets because I personally would feel like I'm constantly bombarding the game. I also don't think going to Nintendo Support would do anything either, since this pertains to Unlimited, and not so much another thing.

UPDATE: So I found out that the avatar thing is actually a glitch. I opened up the game again and the avatar for Don't Worry Be Happy was locked again, so it appears that the avatars can be unlocked, but they don't stay unlocked. Maybe the fixes they were trying to do caused this?

UbiVertigo
01-16-2016, 11:22 PM
Hi IronicEar979,

Don't feel too bad about bombarding the support team with tickets. Any data is helpful, and I, at least, hadn't heard about the Avatar unlocks glitch. I don't know if it's connected or not, but I'll send along that info. If you do want to do anything else with your support tickets, keep these two things in mind: One, you should be able to "update" your support ticket, even if it's one that's closed (even if it's only somewhat related to the original ticket). Two, you can treat your tickets like a bug report. So, even if it's something that you don't think our team can resolve through the ticket, it's still getting data into the hands of the people who can use it to make the game better.

del181207120900174
01-17-2016, 12:37 AM
Hi IronicEar979,

Don't feel too bad about bombarding the support team with tickets. Any data is helpful, and I, at least, hadn't heard about the Avatar unlocks glitch. I don't know if it's connected or not, but I'll send along that info. If you do want to do anything else with your support tickets, keep these two things in mind: One, you should be able to "update" your support ticket, even if it's one that's closed (even if it's only somewhat related to the original ticket). Two, you can treat your tickets like a bug report. So, even if it's something that you don't think our team can resolve through the ticket, it's still getting data into the hands of the people who can use it to make the game better.

This still has not gotten any solution from what Support has had me do... can you believe it.. they actually said to check if I was connected to the Internet. Horrible horrible service you guys have. Unbelievable.

UbiVertigo
01-17-2016, 02:02 AM
This still has not gotten any solution from what Support has had me do... can you believe it.. they actually said to check if I was connected to the Internet. Horrible horrible service you guys have. Unbelievable.

mahman10,

Did you try contacting Nintendo support (https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Support/Support-11593.html) as Ubi-Elyon recommended?

IronicEar979
01-17-2016, 02:22 AM
I thought about it more and the whole thing with the avatar might be because my service is about to expire, so it's starting to lock the avatars even though I unlocked them. Still, I'm not sure why, if that's the reason, it's doing it a little bit early since I still have Unlimited. (I think I have a few days, and if not, a day or two left on it) I would think that they would stay unlocked until the service expires for someone.

UbiVertigo
01-17-2016, 02:25 AM
I thought about it more and the whole thing with the avatar might be because my service is about to expire, so it's starting to lock the avatars even though I unlocked them. Still, I'm not sure why, if that's the reason, it's doing it a little bit early since I still have Unlimited. (I think I have a few days, and if not, a day or two left on it) I would think that they would stay unlocked until the service expires for someone.

Correct, the locking of the avatars should happen simultaneously with the expiration of the service. Has any other progress/unlocking been affected?

IronicEar979
01-17-2016, 09:03 PM
Correct, the locking of the avatars should happen simultaneously with the expiration of the service. Has any other progress/unlocking been affected?

I've played through all of the modes and nothing has been affected. (As in they're working fine)

I just think it's a bit weird for the avatars to lock up early, since I still have a day left until my subscription expires.

UbiVertigo
01-17-2016, 11:23 PM
I've played through all of the modes and nothing has been affected. (As in they're working fine)

I just think it's a bit weird for the avatars to lock up early, since I still have a day left until my subscription expires.

Are they locking back up now that you're replaying the tracks and unlocking them again? I know we're working in a finite time-frame, but I'm curious.

IronicEar979
01-18-2016, 01:21 AM
Are they locking back up now that you're replaying the tracks and unlocking them again? I know we're working in a finite time-frame, but I'm curious.

They seem to unlock fine until I shut down the game. When I open the game back up they are locked, until I unlock them again.

UbiVertigo
01-18-2016, 01:38 AM
They seem to unlock fine until I shut down the game. When I open the game back up they are locked, until I unlock them again.

Thanks, IronicEar979,

I'll pass this info along and see if I can figure out why it's doing that. You may be right, and it's just closing them prematurely, but I'll look into it.

IronicEar979
01-21-2016, 01:19 AM
Little update on this: I bought a 1 Year Pass to JDU and after unlocking avatars, they stayed unlocked, even after I closed the game and opened it up again, so it was prob. just them locking up early.
I was also able to unlock an avatar from a song that had the "avatar unlock and relock" with this pass, so that's a good sign.

I just hope that this avatar unlock/relock thing doesn't happen again when this pass starts to end.

UbiVertigo
01-21-2016, 01:43 AM
Little update on this: I bought a 1 Year Pass to JDU and after unlocking avatars, they stayed unlocked, even after I closed the game and opened it up again, so it was prob. just them locking up early.
I was also able to unlock an avatar from a song that had the "avatar unlock and relock" with this pass, so that's a good sign.

I just hope that this avatar unlock/relock thing doesn't happen again when this pass starts to end.

Thanks for the update! :D By any chance, did you have to unlock all of the prematurely locked avatars, or were some unlocked upon renewing?

del181207120900174
01-22-2016, 01:44 AM
mahman10,

Did you try contacting Nintendo support (https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Support/Support-11593.html) as Ubi-Elyon recommended?

Thanks for the solution! I called Nintendo and got refunded my money. The fact you guys know multiple people have this issue and the only tests were your basic networking tests, and then just hand it off to Nintendo is beyond me.

Wish I could get refunded for the game purchase too.

IronicEar979
01-22-2016, 10:08 PM
Thanks for the update! :D By any chance, did you have to unlock all of the prematurely locked avatars, or were some unlocked upon renewing?

You're Welcome.

I had to unlock the avatars again for songs I played before on my last pass. They were not unlocked upon renewing.

J.Revils
06-20-2017, 01:20 AM
Hi IronicEar979,

I just purchased the Just Dance 2017 Download from Nintendo with the free 3 month subscription to Unlimited. After redeeming the code the unlimited content doesn't show up and when I try to go through the subscription page again it shows that the subscription is active. I contacted Nintendo support who advised me to contact Ubisoft because they say it is an issue with your software / network and not Nintendo since the purchase went through. So now I am stuck with a subscription to unlimited that shows to be active but no contect inside the game.