PDA

View Full Version : Sewers and underground areas AC Syndicate

Deaftones
01-06-2016, 05:07 AM
Hi, I was wondering if there was any way to tell how to get underground in certain areas, like how in Unity they had ladders and sewer entrances marked on the map? I can't find them in this game and it's really beginning to bug me because there are a couple locations that I almost have 100%'d but I can't figure out how to get underground for the chests.

Thanks!

cawatrooper9
01-06-2016, 04:22 PM
I don't believe there is a way to tell (though someone might want to confirm that), but sewers/underground areas are pretty sparse in Syndicate. Even indoor locations are much less frequent than Unity- which I don't mind, because AC doesn't play all that well indoors anyway.

If anything, if you set something as your objective, you might get one of those "Entrance" prompts on your HUD.

Bipolar Matt
01-08-2016, 03:17 PM
Hi, I was wondering if there was any way to tell how to get underground in certain areas, like how in Unity they had ladders and sewer entrances marked on the map? I can't find them in this game and it's really beginning to bug me because there are a couple locations that I almost have 100%'d but I can't figure out how to get underground for the chests.

Thanks!

Off the top of my head, the only clearly marked underground area was Reuge's Vault (where you can get the Aegis Armor). And you needed to collect a music box first in order for this to appear.

Besides that, I don't think underground entrances were blatantly identified. I remember looking for a chest, couldn't find it for a while and then I ultimately found it during a bounty hunt (think it was Leopold Backus) after I went into the sewers to collect Leopold.