PDA

View Full Version : [Syndicate] Why is it that when I die in an open world mission, you use my ammo?

InfiniteZr0
01-06-2016, 03:28 AM
Basically in missions like Templar Hunt if I use up my darts while doing a mission and I die. I respawn with how ever many darts I used in the mission gone, but the guys I used them on respawn.

Why?

VolumeRX
01-07-2016, 10:20 PM
I know!!!!!!!!! It's absolutely illogical, it's really stupid and senseless.
Ohh and don't bother, they won't change that.

strigoi1958
01-07-2016, 11:15 PM
I don't see a problem. Looting dead bodies refills the things we use. Plus there should be some sort of loss when dying otherwise we play and when we cannot be bothered to go and restock we just jump from a height that kills us and instant restock to start the mission again.

Besides, these are memories, when we "die" we reset the mission memory by desynchronising, but the main memory continues, so our safe keeps filling up with money.... if we got our darts back then they would have to empty the train safe as well... and as darts cost little while we get a lot in the safe, I'd rather keep the money coming in than get my darts back..... and it only takes seconds to fast travel to the train, collect the money and fast travel back.