PDA

View Full Version : River Clan - (Youtube Channel - Game Cam) - Making a team/Offer for other groups

River Clan
01-05-2016, 11:06 PM
Hello boys and girls,

About me (feel free to skip this bit): I am Game Cam (my XBL is River Clan), I am a Battlefield Veteran and I have played all the Rainbow Six games even the really old first one. I did a bit of competitive on Battlefield, I did alot of Millitary Simulation Stuff on Battlefield. If you want the full story here - http://youtubegamecam.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/battlefield-biography-last-updated.html

Anyway moving on, I got Rainbow Six Siege for Christmas and have been playing it alot ever since, I am no means a pro, not even very good but not bad. I have been asked by people to make a team so I am posting on here to get more guys. I would like to get as many guys in the team as possible so then we can all play together and practise but then if we go against other groups we will hold tryouts to choose the best 6 (this includes skill and reliablity) to represent us. I live in the UK so ill be working on GMT but there is no restrictions on anyone from any country joining but keep in mind the issues of time difference.

This team would also help my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLEm4FKK1O99SHgCX_-nYUg
I could record matches between other groups and inter team training sessions (and maybe a cinematic too).
I also wouldn't mind recording other groups matches so if you have a group or team and want your matches recorded then contact me.

Contact me:
Xbox Live - River Clan
Kik - RiverClan.riversun

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this, Have a good day!

ZombieTrain13
01-06-2016, 09:42 PM
Great so far

River Clan
01-07-2016, 01:55 PM
Great so far

Cheers Zombie

Hey we want all kinds of people: girls/guys, noobs/competitive and USA/UK are just a few examples. All will get a chance to represent the team (we will have tryouts for each match). We will also be playing casual (public) games for those of you that just want people to play with so why not try the group, if you don't like it then there will be no hard feelings if you want join another group, It is just a game in the end.
We are still working on the team name.
Thank you for reading and have a good day.

zackapan2015
01-13-2016, 06:51 PM
Bump it up river its venom

dpiddy69
01-14-2016, 02:27 AM
Would we need a working mic to be able to JOIN?

River Clan
01-14-2016, 08:43 PM
Would we need a working mic to be able to JOIN?

We do prefer that you have a mic but it is not nessicary.

I am currently in talks with Cyclone in putting the team under their banner. We are gonna be exactly the same just with a nice website and forums.

Remember you can try the team and if you dont like it then you can leave it again with no hard feelings so why not try it and contact me!

Contact me:
Xbox live - River Clan
Kik - RiverClan.riversun