PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming DLC (size?)

AntiChrist7
01-03-2016, 05:42 PM
Is the Maharadja DLC/missions the last dlc? Or will there be stuff after that? And any estimation of the size (bigger smaller then JTR).

I'm asking because after JTR, syndicate is nog 60GB, which is almost a quarter of my SSD, and I'm a bit spring cleaning

YazX_
01-03-2016, 07:24 PM
no one knows, the size and release time will be posted on forums few days before release.

AntiChrist7
01-04-2016, 12:46 AM
yeah, as expected, but is is the last dlc? As far as the season pass description is concerned, it is?

YazX_
01-04-2016, 01:15 PM
yeah, as expected, but is is the last dlc? As far as the season pass description is concerned, it is?

There is still Streets of London pack, not sure what this is about, but i EXPECT AS PERSONAL OPINION and i might be wrong its all DLCs/ULCs from all editions combined into one DLC, so that means D&D missions, runaway train & long night, in addition to all weapons,outfits and items, and it might also have new missions, so we will definitely know when the time comes by Community Managers.

Anykeyer
01-12-2016, 01:58 PM
Maharadja will be the last new DLC, yes. Streets of London will simply unlock whats already in game files and come from various special/collector editions.