PDA

View Full Version : Boston Brawlers!!!

gloops1
01-02-2016, 04:09 PM
Well guys getting the side mission's done is a pain in this game: I like to et them out of the way so I get to 'em as soon as can. However, which ever way I tackle them I usually get a problem. Last time I tackled the underground too early with no gun. Now I seems that I have got the Boston Brawlers a the wrong time because I haven't got any SMOKE BOMBES! I have the land mine things?? I can't do this mason without them! I have had them! I have a feeling I have passed the place! I can't buy them anywhere right now?? This game falls down at so many places guys! ANY IDEAS FELLAS! http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20130918.419/images/smilies/nonchalance.png http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20130918.419/images/smilies/nonchalance.png

strigoi1958
01-02-2016, 04:16 PM
Yes I like to do as many side missions as possible before completing the main mission but many games stop us from doing it. In AC 3 it is getting the right balance of doing some side missions then some main mission...

Ureh
01-02-2016, 08:44 PM
Are you talking about the Smoke Bombs needed for the Club Challenges? You should be able to buy Smoke Bombs from General Stores (there are usually 3 Stores on every map, marked by the the Pound Sterling icon, but you'll need to discover them first). If you have the required materials, I think you can also craft Smoke Bombs at certain locations (Davenport Homestead, and possibly inside General Stores)? If you already have the Saddle Bag upgrade for your horse, just whistle for the horse then press the "E" button or whichever button is bound to Interact. The highest Saddle Bag upgrade can fully replenish most consumables.

gloops1
01-03-2016, 12:54 PM
Are you talking about the Smoke Bombs needed for the Club Challenges? You should be able to buy Smoke Bombs from General Stores (there are usually 3 Stores on every map, marked by the the Pound Sterling icon, but you'll need to discover them first). If you have the required materials, I think you can also craft Smoke Bombs at certain locations (Davenport Homestead, and possibly inside General Stores)? If you already have the Saddle Bag upgrade for your horse, just whistle for the horse then press the "E" button or whichever button is bound to Interact. The highest Saddle Bag upgrade can fully replenish most consumables.

You are talking way ahead of me mate! I have already tried to buy but no one is selling. I haven't got into crafting yet at all??? Nor saddlebag upgrade! My oh my! where have I gone wrong here??? :( (javascript:void(0))

Ureh
01-04-2016, 03:06 AM
I haven't played AC3 for quite a while, so it's possible that Connor doesn't have access to smoke bombs until you progress to a certain Sequence. If that doesn't work you can try looting guards after you kill them. A lot of items are unlocked as you play the main story.

gloops1
01-04-2016, 07:59 PM
You will not believe this guys but some smoke bombs have suddenly 'APPEARED' in my inventory! Don't know where they came from!!! :o (javascript:void(0)) :o (javascript:void(0)) I can move on now! THANKS FOR YOU HELP LADS! :D (javascript:void(0))