PDA

View Full Version : HoldSquare Reapers Gaming [PS4] [21+]

GracieP666
01-02-2016, 01:42 PM
http://i65.tinypic.com/2d6legj.png

The HoldSquare Reapers are a global online PlayStation gaming community for adults. No matter which games you are playing right now on your PlayStation, chances are, there's a bunch of Reapers playing it too. So, if you are over 21 years old, have a mic and you are looking for a laid-back, fun-loving, mature group of gamers to hang out with, you've come to the right place.

We're all salivating as we eagerly wait for The Division and a few of us have already had the chance to play it at gaming conventions!

Our members are spread far and wide across the world from the US and Canada to the UK and Australia. You see, we are all adults, most of us with full-time jobs and/or families and we LOVE video games! Since the early days of Ataris, the games have changed in many ways but some things will always stay the same - no matter how amazing and epic the games become, it’s just as important WHO you are playing with. So many of us have gotten fed up over the years playing games with 12 year olds or immature idiots who act like they are 12. You know who I mean, the kind of people who know nothing about teamwork and only care about their own personal stats.

-----------------------------------------------------

Some of the other games we play:

ESO - Who doesn't love a good jaunt around Tamriel? Our Reaper guild has been going since the game was released for the PS4 and many of our members are PC veterans who made the transition to the console version.

Destiny – The Reaper Guardians are on patrol at all hours. Whether we’re raiding Crota or b*tch-slapping Xur for not having the Legendary weapon we wanted, you’ll find someone to run with. We have no level requirements or preferred classes, just jump in and have fun!

Minecraft - We have a pretty hardcore bunch of Minecrafters in our community and we have various shared worlds running simultaneously for people to let their creative juices flow.

So, if I haven’t scared you away, come over and say hi or for more info check us out at http://www.holdsquare.com

Press square to play. HoldSquare for greatness.

rG TranquiL
01-26-2016, 12:15 AM
Don't forget to check out HSR!The Beta is right around the corner and a lot of us Reapers will be shooting up the streets! If you' would like in on our fun are always recruiting! Constantly looking for those who would be a great fit into our community. If you think you would be a great fit then please drop on by and consider joining HoldSquare Reapers today!

feegore
01-28-2016, 01:36 AM
Hey! We're still actively looking for people interested in becoming a part of our community. If you think we'd be a good fit for you, drop by our website and check us out!

iamkeebler
02-27-2016, 03:39 PM
I can't wait for The Division. Both betas were a blast and I can't WAIT for the full game. It'd be even better if you came to check us out! I joined with Holdsquare back in June when ESO came out. It's the first gaming guild I ever joined and I happened to pick an amazing one! These guys rock, seriously. It's nice to have a group of adults to game with that understand how life can sometimes get in the way of long gaming sessions. It feels like a giant community of friends sharing their passion for gaming. It's nice that there is a heavy presence of female members too so I don't feel alone! We play pretty much everything so it really helps those with gaming ADD (like myself.... SOOOOO MANY GAMES TO PLAY!)

Malvicious
03-31-2016, 09:19 PM
HoldSquare Reapers are still looking for more active 21+ male and female gamers for The Division.
We currently have around 70 players online at a time playing and are welcoming more to the fold daily.

rG TranquiL
04-04-2016, 10:27 PM
www.holdsquare.com is always looking for new and exciting members to join our community of gamers! So if you think you'd be a great fit and want to run content such as PvP and End-Game (which we are getting ready for) then come on over and check us out!

feegore
04-16-2016, 02:37 PM
Hey! We're still looking for EVEN MORE 21+ gamers to join! It's a terrific groups of players and tons of fun!

CrabRangoon74
04-18-2016, 01:50 AM
Join this facebook group and add people that play as well. Just a place where if youre looking for DZ farming or Incursion groups you can leave a message.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DZSyndicate/

Malvicious
04-20-2016, 08:11 PM
Still looking for active players to play the Division.
All skill levels welcome, just hit 30 and have a -0- gear score?
need to farm challenging modes? sick up pugging fail incursions?
With the player base getting smaller these things are harder and harder to do.
Make some new friends and keep it going, and again all player skill levels welcomed!
Look our way, we have an active player base in The Division and in SEVERAL other PSN games!

rG TranquiL
05-07-2016, 07:51 AM
We are looking for a few or even MANY good people to enjoy this game with! If you're interested in playing with a mature group then please head on over to www.holdsquare.com and register with us!

feegore
05-13-2016, 11:40 PM
Lots of Reapers are playing The Division. If you're interested in joining a great group of like-minded gamers, check out our website! http://www.holdsquare.com

Kspree
05-14-2016, 09:37 PM
Hey I went to the website but unfortunately I could not find any applications regarding Division sign up.

If you could direct me in the appropriate direction, I would appreciate it.

Or hit me up on PSN: KK_5pr33

Thanks.

aerokirsop
05-16-2016, 10:25 AM
Applied though thier forum just awaiting reply

psn: stromrise

jordanehren
05-27-2016, 05:47 PM
We still have lots of active Division players guys! Head on over to Holdsquare.com and check us out!

rG TranquiL
06-06-2016, 07:29 AM
We are still looking for people to join our amazing community! If you think you have what it takes then come on over to holdsquare.com and join us today!

Stormadon
06-06-2016, 02:11 PM
i play all those games .... destiny, division, and eso :) but i dont like signing up to websites unfortunately, goodluck on your group growth though ... peace

Epitomic_
06-30-2016, 05:11 PM
We still have lots of active Division players! If you looking for a great community of gamers check us out at Holdsquare.com!

rG TranquiL
08-08-2016, 08:51 PM
Come one, Come all! We are always looking for people to join us in our gaming endeavors! If you're looking for a community of mature gamers then please come on over to holdsquare.com