PDA

View Full Version : Game just crashes after updating.

gajraj-TFG
01-01-2016, 06:36 AM
So I got the game on 23 Dec. But I never updated it because my internet is capped.I completed the whole games,reached level 10,captured the 80 % london.But today I updated the game,I go near thames river it crashes,I completed a mission it crashes.

WTF ubisoft ? Is this what legal customers get when pirated users can play it without any crashes :mad:

Also I can't even access E-Store it gives error x20100301

YazX_
01-01-2016, 12:55 PM
does it crash in this location:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1333353-AC-Syndicate-Crash-when-I-m-in-this-location-Thames-River-Right-Side

gajraj-TFG
01-01-2016, 02:17 PM
Disabled uplay overlay was problem, now there are 1 hour playing crashes before it was 3 hour play crashes.

Can you help in estore problem ?

YazX_
01-01-2016, 03:39 PM
Disabled uplay overlay was problem, now there are 1 hour playing crashes before it was 3 hour play crashes.

Can you help in estore problem ?

What kind of problem?

ilyak84
01-01-2016, 07:22 PM
I am having the same exact problem. Any time I go into Thames and surrounding areas, the game crashes.

I have already installed patch 1.31, Does not seem to do anything.

Its annoying because I can't even play other areas of the map. The game is forcing me to play Evie's mission where she puts fires out on the train

YazX_
01-01-2016, 08:10 PM
I am having the same exact problem. Any time I go into Thames and surrounding areas, the game crashes.

I have already installed patch 1.31, Does not seem to do anything.

Its annoying because I can't even play other areas of the map. The game is forcing me to play Evie's mission where she puts fires out on the train

There is a thread about it in Technical board:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1333353-AC-Syndicate-Crash-when-I-m-in-this-location-Thames-River-Right-Side

gajraj-TFG
01-02-2016, 02:08 AM
@YaZX_ x20100301this error code is displayed when accessing the store with full internet access.

YazX_
01-02-2016, 10:37 AM
@YaZX_ x20100301this error code is displayed when accessing the store with full internet access.

Not sure what this is about but it seems something to block your access to the E-Store, you can check log files (Ubisoft\UbisoftGameLauncher\logs) and see what its actually about and also make sure to allow inbound/outbound traffic in your windows firewall software and in router as well.

gajraj-TFG
01-02-2016, 12:15 PM
Not sure what this is about but it seems something to block your access to the E-Store, you can check log files (Ubisoft\UbisoftGameLauncher\logs) and see what its actually about and also make sure to allow inbound/outbound traffic in your windows firewall software and in router as well.

No need for that, I used ultrasurf Vpn and it worked.Seems ubi servers don't like Indian ISPs.

Also, is there a problem with uplay overlay ? It's a great overlay no doubt, but why it makes games so laggy.ubisoft should fix this.

YazX_
01-02-2016, 12:27 PM
No need for that, I used ultrasurf Vpn and it worked.Seems ubi servers don't like Indian ISPs.

Also, is there a problem with uplay overlay ? It's a great overlay no doubt, but why it makes games so laggy.ubisoft should fix this.

its not about ISP, Recent Ubisoft games are region locked not only activation but also playing, so you cannot activate and play an Asia SKU game in any other region, so perhaps this is the cause of the issue as you might have EU/U.S/ME/RU version and trying to access Indian store in game, thus the VPN you use have the correct region to connect.

Regarding UPlay overlay, not sure why it is lagging at your end, its working fine here without any lags, and also i have RTSS overlay working side by side with UPlay one, it used to be somehow laggy earlier and the cause was huge amount of friends you have, not sure how many friends you got but it might be the cause if you have a big list.

gajraj-TFG
01-02-2016, 01:03 PM
its not about ISP, Recent Ubisoft games are region locked not only activation but also playing, so you cannot activate and play an Asia SKU game in any other region, so perhaps this is the cause of the issue as you might have EU/U.S/ME/RU version and trying to access Indian store in game, thus the VPN you use have the correct region to connect.

Regarding UPlay overlay, not sure why it is lagging at your end, its working fine here without any lags, and also i have RTSS overlay working side by side with UPlay one, it used to be somehow laggy earlier and the cause was huge amount of friends you have, not sure how many friends you got but it might be the cause if you have a big list.

I don't know about versions,I bought a physical copy so it should be a Asia region copy ?

I don't have a single person in my friends list. lol

Without the overlay it runs perfect.

YazX_
01-02-2016, 10:03 PM
I don't know about versions,I bought a physical copy so it should be a Asia region copy ?

I don't have a single person in my friends list. lol

Without the overlay it runs perfect.

1. yah it should be Asia version
2. LOL , maybe because of that it is laggy, add someone and lets see :)