PDA

View Full Version : Operator ideas!!!!!

uncle_doc_brown
01-01-2016, 03:19 AM
Why can't we shoot out the lights and go into these maps with NIGHT VISION ? You can destroy half of a house, but for some reason, light bulbs are indestructibe? For a a realistic game, that sure doesn't seem too realistic to me.

Also, Why not introduce K9 police units. Call of Duty has a German Shepard, Fall out has a German Shepard. These dogs are considered special forces just as much as any other soldier. PLEASE INCLUDE K9 POLICE FORCE UNITS INTO A DLC. PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Finally, Why not include CIVILIANS in some of these houses. How cool would it be to break into a bedroom where two people are sleeping. Or into a bathroom where someone is taking a shower. Or even better, breach a kitchen where a family is cooking and eating breakfast. If you want to make a realistic game, there sure is a lot of realism that is missing. Good Game, but it could be INCREDIBLE. PLEASE ADD CIVILIANS

lololombax
01-01-2016, 10:50 PM
Light bulbs are actually affected by Thatcher's EMP grenades, just FYI. But yeah, at least one map where night vision has to be used would be cool. K9 units are usually deployed after a hostile situation is defused for bomb sniffing and rescue, only military dogs are trained to incapacitate enemy combatants in battle. Also...more civilians mean more hostages to rescue, no one would be having proper breakfast when a SWAT team knocks in response to a bomb threat or hostage situation (minus "swatting").

Check out four new operators I made, based on Asian special forces: The GGK Unit (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1358149-Tom-Clancy-s-Rainbow-Six-Siege-FANMADE-Inside-Rainbow-The-GGK-Unit?).

I_CAM45m5o_I
01-04-2016, 06:50 AM
I think the idea of a K9 unit in this game is absolutely horrible
that doesn't sound fun or balanced
how is a dog supposed to break a barricade
what's the purpose of a dog to bite and tackle surely the dog isn't gonna kill anyone
just seems like a total waste of an operator.

this is a tactical shooter not a chaotic arena game. the idea of a fast small pet running around quickly after all their implementation on character speed just sounds so redundant.