PDA

View Full Version : How can we play as Evie and Jacob?

joshoolhorst
12-31-2015, 09:31 PM
Like how can somebody explain me this:confused:

Hitman_5532
12-31-2015, 09:36 PM
Twins = same genetic code memories (as per the premise given for the methodology for the series)

joshoolhorst
12-31-2015, 09:49 PM
Twins = same genetic code memories (as per the premise given for the methodology for the series)

Thanks and another question, what if one of them gets a child can we still see through Jacobs or Evie's eyes (I haven't played AC in aloooooooooooong time) I can still remember in Revelations you can play as Altair instead of his son so genetic code to?

VernalBreak
12-31-2015, 10:53 PM
Actually, logically it does not make sense. You have to look at it from the present back. Going back generation by generation (which is how the animus works) you could only play as one of them. The only logical answer is that descendants of both Evie and Jacob reproduced together and their child is an ancestor of your initiate. Kinda gross.

joshoolhorst
12-31-2015, 11:04 PM
Actually, logically it does not make sense. You have to look at it from the present back. Going back generation by generation (which is how the animus works) you could only play as one of them. The only logical answer is that descendants of both Evie and Jacob reproduced together and their child is an ancestor of your initiate. Kinda gross.

Well that explains why I got confused

Edit: but with the Modern Day standards we get today I musn't be surprised