PDA

View Full Version : Over30clan.net

AubergineDog
12-31-2015, 02:03 PM
Hard day at work? Are you a married guy under the thumb, or divorced, lonely and bitter.
Boss causing you stress? Kids too demanding? Or maybe your girlfriend is nagging you for some attention.

We feel your pain!

Donít run lone wolf in the DZ

Come and join some of the craziest, downtrodden soldiers out there. Fighting back, against all the anger and frustration that comes with the responsibility of a mundane modern life.

Step into the DZ with young at heart guys that always watch your back. There will always be a platoon member online to squad up with from our 140+ worldwide membership.

We can offer you great company & fun, whilst improving your gaming skills; we play socially and also have a competition section for those seeking more of a challenge.

All we ask is that you are 30 or over, with a good team-play ethic. We will only recruit and retain active members who play together and visit our website regularly.

Donít just join a platoon join a community! "Cometh the Hour, Cometh the Clan!Ē .. Hooah!

You are now ready to 'Lock and Load'. See you in the snow soldier!

Over 30 Clan
Supporting
Multi-Platform on Xbox One & PC
Multi-Gaming on Bf4 Destiny, Fifa, Forza, Project CARS, and soon to be released The Division
http://www.over30clan.net/

xVAULTxDWELLERx
01-01-2016, 05:22 PM
I applied to join.

DaGunslinger19
01-02-2016, 01:58 AM
ya im not over 30 but i am still looking for a good group to join and play this game with. It's not like i'm an annoying kid who never shuts up haha
so yea i'd like to play with y'all if you're willing. Just let me know, message me on here or xbox live
GT: Dagunslinger19 (Xbox1)