PDA

View Full Version : Why ACS doesn't have any coop

ursucker
12-31-2015, 12:59 AM
The game uses same engine as Unity (a better game but without the fun of ziplines) and it is quite obvious Frye twins were scripted to be co-oping on most of their missions.

It is understandable http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20130918.419/images/icons/uplay_small.png wants to milk the cow dry leaving not enough time for devs and releasing buggy products that is incomplete (again, coop; also AC game used to went on to memory 12 with twists and turns starting on 9).

So ,will coop mode be released in future DLC or will it considered contradictive to corporate interest based on percentage of Season Pass sold?

OxIdOAC
12-31-2015, 06:44 AM
No co-op ever for ACS, mate. And they never scripted anything for Frye twins, they are just a diversity to the game, in term "every game must have something new".
And, my personal opinion, i'm glad that they drop co-op/MP alltogether, because when the game "die" in roughly 5 months to 1 year after release, you can't find anyone to play with. Hated that on older titles where i didn't finished some of the achievements linked to MP. And as all AC games are basically a single player game, if you don't have friends who play/replay game more than once, you're out of luck.
As an example, i started playing Unity from scratch (year old game), and can't find anyone to play with. No one play this anymore... But luckily all co-op and heist missions can be played in private.

Cheers

Anykeyer
12-31-2015, 07:41 AM
Missions scripted for coop? Twins always do their own stuff except for the last mission.
And coop in ACU sucked.