PDA

View Full Version : Looking for serious gamers to start a small tactical unit

MadTown213
12-30-2015, 06:06 PM
I'm looking to start a small, 4-6 person tactical unit of serious gamers. I'm already part of a larger group but I'm looking to start a sub-group of people who want to work together and have a role to further to betterment of the group. Play PVE missions as a group to refine tactics and distribute gathered loot to the appropriate player role.

For example, needed will be someone who focuses their stats & perks towards heavy artillery, bombs, medical, tactical rifles, sniper, recon etc. I'm not looking for serious as in attitude per say, because gaming is meant to be fun. I would just like to find a couple people who take this game & tactics seriously so that we can climb to the top of the ladder as a unit. Depending on the cohesion of the group we could possibly become mercenaries for hire to assist people in and out of the Dark Zone. But we would need to be really good to do that.

Please don't respond "add me" or "I'll do it". Requirements are only that you are willing to be part of a cohesive team that works together for the betterment of the group. Sharing & distributing loot to the appropriate role player is a must. Post a comment on why you think you'd be a good part of this team. Thank you.

CellSplinter555
12-31-2015, 07:36 PM
Will you play at a specific day/time?

MadTown213
12-31-2015, 10:42 PM
Will you play at a specific day/time?

No just all the time and as much as possible.

CellSplinter555
12-31-2015, 11:02 PM
Im in the UK, so playing would depend on when your available. Especially since there'd be only 6 of us.

MadTown213
01-01-2016, 06:20 AM
Im in the UK, so playing would depend on when your available. Especially since there'd be only 6 of us.

it's ok we actually just filled the group anyway. thanks for the interest though and good luck in the game

DurstBlut
01-06-2016, 08:54 AM
I am looking to join a team just as you described, regular compromised players looking to progress and get better in the game. As you said fun is the essence and winning is more fun. I have already registered my key for the Beta and expect its launching anxiously.

TwistyShape
01-08-2016, 06:32 PM
Our community group is looking for devoted players who actually care about enjoy the game in a strategic way swing on by our teamspeak, Synstick.com or add me on Steam 'HelixEffect'

marpla.US
01-08-2016, 08:36 PM
Our community group is looking for devoted players who actually care about enjoy the game in a strategic way swing on by our teamspeak, Synstick.com or add me on Steam 'HelixEffect'

Well im looking for people like that ....worried about finding some dumb COD style kids.

marpla07 here.

ALTrooperUK
01-18-2016, 11:22 AM
I'm looking to start a small, 4-6 person tactical unit of serious gamers. I'm already part of a larger group but I'm looking to start a sub-group of people who want to work together and have a role to further to betterment of the group. Play PVE missions as a group to refine tactics and distribute gathered loot to the appropriate player role.

For example, needed will be someone who focuses their stats & perks towards heavy artillery, bombs, medical, tactical rifles, sniper, recon etc. I'm not looking for serious as in attitude per say, because gaming is meant to be fun. I would just like to find a couple people who take this game & tactics seriously so that we can climb to the top of the ladder as a unit. Depending on the cohesion of the group we could possibly become mercenaries for hire to assist people in and out of the Dark Zone. But we would need to be really good to do that.

Please don't respond "add me" or "I'll do it". Requirements are only that you are willing to be part of a cohesive team that works together for the betterment of the group. Sharing & distributing loot to the appropriate role player is a must. Post a comment on why you think you'd be a good part of this team. Thank you.

Betterment ?, been alive 9400 days and never heard betterment ever thank you for learning me a new word. Good luck with the division dude hope your team progress far!.

bobettebleue
01-26-2016, 02:02 AM
id be interested add me on uPlay :)

RavingKingx
01-26-2016, 09:29 PM
I would be interested In finding some people to play with as well. and i'll take this seriously since there's going to be others within our game as well. I'm experienced in all forms of FPS and 3rd Person Shooters. so add me on uplay and when the beta starts, lets make some *****es cry.

SilverHawk298
01-26-2016, 10:01 PM
Add me on Uplay. My uplay id is SilverHawk238