PDA

View Full Version : Creating or join clan

Bluelizard64
12-30-2015, 08:33 AM
Hello, my name is Dylan I'm looking to join a clan for rainbowsix siege, I know there are many clans already have posted and I have replied to many of them. My rank is silver 3. I am looking to join but if I get enough replys and adds to my friend list I will create a clan and we will create a name together. I'm looking for a competitive team! Clan Age hopefully will be 14-25 And I'm looking for players who live in the Us and hopefully live in the Pasific time zone, but that does not fully matter. If you would like to further communicate with me my Gt is bluelizard64.

Teabaag1988
12-31-2015, 02:28 PM
Hey dude.

I'm part of gaming community, DGC. We have players from all over the world, playing different games on different platforms. We have players who are casual and also have two competitive teams in MLG. We split our players into companies, depending on what time zone you're in. so you'll be in a squad with the same time as you :)

We also do competitions and giveaways, have a graphics team and other cool stuff which is there for you should you need it :)

So if you're interested, head to http://www.dgcgaming.net/forum.php?referrerid=4896 and register. Once done, apply for the Breach division which is out R6 siege team :)

If you have any queries, my GT is Teabaag1988

Santi0864
01-01-2016, 12:58 AM
We play every night have a few dedicated players we play every night trying to get into the more competitive side don't have a clan my personal kd is 4 with a 2.5 win loss ratio you can check me out on YouTube and add me gt happyfawn672687