PDA

View Full Version : olg, still amazed at what your and your team has been able to do

biosurge
09-18-2004, 01:44 PM
oleg,
i feel compelled to write to you via this forum.
to give you a little background, i am a 47 year old flight sim addict, 2 married girls and a very, very supportive wife. i spend much of my free time playing flight sims and until i "discovered" il2, i was hooked on all of the microsoft games. i may have one of the most comprehensive collections of flight sims for my age group.
the reason i am writing, i purchased the aep expansion pack a few weeks ago and am still amazed at the detail, the downloadable missions, and the playability of the sim itself. i must tell you that words cannot describe how much i enjoy playing this sim, and most of all how much i am greatful that you are so dedicated to making sure that the game is the absolute best it can be. please accept my sincere thank you for putting together the best team of people, the best talent, the best of everything that i can think of, and most of all please accept my sincere gratitiude for your utmost dedication for us in the flight sim community to put together the best flight sim i have ever played and had a chance to see.
i am so very greatful to live in an age where talented people such as yourself can put together such absolutly beautiful and most of all fun and interesting flight sims. i would not have ever been able to enjoy the chance to live in the age of the prop plane, fighting for and against the allies, trying out all the different types of planes, methods, features, or just sit back and enjoy the show, which i have done many nights.
that was the other part of the sim i wanted to explain. i realy enjoy the ability to put the sim on auto pilot and watch what happens. this is better than watching a movie as i get the chance to interact if needed. nothing i can think of helps me to unwind after a hard day than firing up the computer, putting the games on and sitting back to watch history unfold right before my eyes.

i truly hope one day i may be able to thank you in person for all your hard work, dedication and allowing me to have such enjoyment out of a flight sim..you are truly the best.

regards,

joe potch

biosurge
09-18-2004, 01:44 PM
oleg,
i feel compelled to write to you via this forum.
to give you a little background, i am a 47 year old flight sim addict, 2 married girls and a very, very supportive wife. i spend much of my free time playing flight sims and until i "discovered" il2, i was hooked on all of the microsoft games. i may have one of the most comprehensive collections of flight sims for my age group.
the reason i am writing, i purchased the aep expansion pack a few weeks ago and am still amazed at the detail, the downloadable missions, and the playability of the sim itself. i must tell you that words cannot describe how much i enjoy playing this sim, and most of all how much i am greatful that you are so dedicated to making sure that the game is the absolute best it can be. please accept my sincere thank you for putting together the best team of people, the best talent, the best of everything that i can think of, and most of all please accept my sincere gratitiude for your utmost dedication for us in the flight sim community to put together the best flight sim i have ever played and had a chance to see.
i am so very greatful to live in an age where talented people such as yourself can put together such absolutly beautiful and most of all fun and interesting flight sims. i would not have ever been able to enjoy the chance to live in the age of the prop plane, fighting for and against the allies, trying out all the different types of planes, methods, features, or just sit back and enjoy the show, which i have done many nights.
that was the other part of the sim i wanted to explain. i realy enjoy the ability to put the sim on auto pilot and watch what happens. this is better than watching a movie as i get the chance to interact if needed. nothing i can think of helps me to unwind after a hard day than firing up the computer, putting the games on and sitting back to watch history unfold right before my eyes.

i truly hope one day i may be able to thank you in person for all your hard work, dedication and allowing me to have such enjoyment out of a flight sim..you are truly the best.

regards,

joe potch

gates123
09-24-2004, 04:31 PM
Jolly good show!

SeaFireLIV
09-29-2004, 07:18 AM
Good stuff. Although, I rather fly than watch... anyway, this is still the best sim out there.

clint-ruin
09-29-2004, 10:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SeaFireLIV:
Good stuff. Although, I rather fly than watch... anyway, this is still the best sim out there. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Put in support for machinima scripted movement/events and we will never need to watch another dodgy CGI WW2 film again.

robban75
09-29-2004, 11:34 AM
Very well said! This game is probably one of my biggest obsessions! Outstanding work Oleg and crew!

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif