PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 2

Neltharia2
12-28-2015, 08:49 PM
this thread is only for ac syndicate but right now i would post anywhere..

i bought the game along with ac 1 and after i completed the ac1 i tried to play the ac 2 and this is where the problem started first uplay had a trouble and after i fixed it, it just crashes when when i press playit tries to open but nothing, i tried a lot of stuff like install it from the disk the i uninstalled it and downloaded it online i had the same problem... i have windows 10 and before u tell me that no one said that the games work on windows 10.. well i just played ac 1 which was published on 2007 ac 2 is a game that published on 2009 i don't understand how this is a windows 10 issue any ideas? i m desperate i m trying for 2 days to do this and i really want to play this game

i m sorry for missposting and my english...

Black_Widow9
12-28-2015, 11:29 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums,

Please contact Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/) with your complete specs so they can troubleshoot this with you.

Thanks

YazX_
12-29-2015, 09:51 AM

i bought the game along with ac 1 and after i completed the ac1 i tried to play the ac 2 and this is where the problem started first uplay had a trouble and after i fixed it, it just crashes when when i press playit tries to open but nothing, i tried a lot of stuff like install it from the disk the i uninstalled it and downloaded it online i had the same problem... i have windows 10 and before u tell me that no one said that the games work on windows 10.. well i just played ac 1 which was published on 2007 ac 2 is a game that published on 2009 i don't understand how this is a windows 10 issue any ideas? i m desperate i m trying for 2 days to do this and i really want to play this game

well i'm playing on windows 10 x64 and the game works great, so while waiting for support reply as Black_Widow9 suggested, you can try these suggestions:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332347-ACS-Troubleshooting-Guide-and-Possible-Solutions

Atride2
03-06-2016, 05:25 PM
well i'm playing on windows 10 x64 and the game works great, so while waiting for support reply as Black_Widow9 suggested, you can try these suggestions:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332347-ACS-Troubleshooting-Guide-and-Possible-Solutions

Hi, I have been playing AC2 on my Windows 10 desktop without any issues for 1 month, but this week-end it stop working. I cannot pass the screen that ask you to "hit enter" to start the game. I have uninstalled it and the launcher a couple of time but nothing resolve the problem. So the game works Under Windows 10 but seems fragile !! I have open a ticket with the support.

Jessigirl2013
03-11-2016, 07:14 PM

This thread isn't for Syndicate its for any AC titles.:rolleyes:

Hi, I have been playing AC2 on my Windows 10 desktop without any issues for 1 month, but this week-end it stop working. I cannot pass the screen that ask you to "hit enter" to start the game. I have uninstalled it and the launcher a couple of time but nothing resolve the problem. So the game works Under Windows 10 but seems fragile !! I have open a ticket with the support.

"fragile?"

Sounds like its downright broken.:rolleyes: