PDA

View Full Version : Fire starter (a Division Poem)

Redfortunex
12-28-2015, 02:51 AM
(Fire starter)

Do you know me?
Did you clean the blood
From your daughters mouth?
So much...

Did you cover your ears?
While her mother coughed
Until...
She couldn't?

Where were you? when
The very money
We treated like a green god
turned into a diseased devil

Now only black death lingers
The air still tainted with its
Infectious scent

Did you watch people
Yes people...
Tear eachother to pieces
Over a gallon of water
Until the bottle was covered
In bloody hand prints?

Or when the Cleaners burned
Everything...
Except me

They showed me
the beauty within the Flame

From the fire
Purity is born
You call my brothers
Enemy...
but this is our home

You dont belong here
This is our city...
We decide what remains
And
What Burns...

R.Marrs (RedthaRoguekiller)©

We never know what pushes people to become who they are.i tried to capture the anger of a civilian turned cleaner, and how they think their doing the right thing please enjoy!

xMiiSTY
12-28-2015, 05:02 PM
That was pretty awesome! And super dark, haha. Great job.

Redfortunex
12-28-2015, 06:32 PM
That was pretty awesome! And super dark, haha. Great job.
Thank you! Your kind words made my day! I appreciate the support!!

eyanvenom
12-29-2015, 10:35 AM
Wow I love the direction you took for this poem! Super awesome

Redfortunex
12-29-2015, 10:55 AM
Wow I love the direction you took for this poem! Super awesome

Thanks Agent!.:cool:

CellSplinter555
12-30-2015, 09:15 PM
Awesome you really got into their mindset :)

CellSplinter555
01-12-2016, 01:01 AM
Seriously. Who thinks this poem should be included in the game?

Scottgun00
01-12-2016, 03:11 AM

I do. Frankly, this and the fan movie make me worried that Ubi is not going produce a game worthy of fan's creative efforts.

I could totally see "We decide what remains..." graffitied on the walls in cleaner turf.

Redfortunex
01-12-2016, 01:22 PM

Wow Thanks for saying that my head would explode if it was in the game!!! I appreciate your support agent!

Redfortunex
01-12-2016, 01:25 PM
I do. Frankly, this and the fan movie make me worried that Ubi is not going produce a game worthy of fan's creative efforts.

I could totally see "We decide what remains..." graffitied on the walls in cleaner turf.

Your right that would be so sick spray painted! Thx for the support agent!

Redfortunex
01-14-2016, 11:18 PM
Holy #*$@! 100 views! This is why i love this community and this game! thank you agents for stopping by to read my little poem! you guys rock!!!!

FireNative
01-20-2016, 09:44 PM
Great job with the poem. Red The Rogue Killer? Are you a Rogue bad guy killer, meaning you kill bad guys or agents that went rogue? Or are you The Rogue Killer, a citizen or agent that has gone rogue and now kills based off his owns rules? I guess there is only one way to find out. Will you be playing on PS4? If so my PSN is FireNative, my agent name will probably be something different.

Also what does the SHD stand for on your patch?

Scottgun00
01-20-2016, 09:52 PM

SHD is Strategic Homeland Division. The Division is just a short nickname for the organization that is the main protagonist org of the game.

FireNative
01-20-2016, 10:16 PM
*slowly pulls his orange ring watch from his pocket* "Interesting." *with a very slight grin on his face* "Very interesting." *then slowly puts said watch back in his pocket*

Redfortunex
01-20-2016, 11:59 PM
Great job with the poem. Red The Rogue Killer? Are you a Rogue bad guy killer, meaning you kill bad guys or agents that went rogue? Or are you The Rogue Killer, a citizen or agent that has gone rogue and now kills based off his owns rules? I guess there is only one way to find out. Will you be playing on PS4? If so my PSN is FireNative, my agent name will probably be something different.

First thank you and im glad you enjoyed the poem! And to answer your question i am a SHD agent who kills rogue agents, not a goody-goody (im no angel) think of me as the Dark Zone police, if your stealing loot and killing agents then i will find you lol! "From the shadows im watching... waiting..."

Redfortunex
01-21-2016, 12:05 AM

And sorry i will be on XB1 but if u switch consoles *hint hint 8) i am also ( Redfortunex) on XB1 If you need a Medic!

Gerbodis
01-31-2016, 10:32 PM
NICE! reallly great dude :cool::cool::cool: